Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

UFC 151 **Official Discussion Thread** /w Pole - please sticky

I expect the FX prelim ratings to be pretty weak.

They might be OK .. for some reason the undercards for big title fights pull numbers higher than I usually expect

I expect the FX prelim ratings to be pretty weak.

They might be OK .. for some reason the undercards for big title fights pull numbers higher than I usually expect

Do you think if you tuned in to watch the prelims on FX tonight and saw a promo for UFC 152 Jones vs Vitor that you would come out a worm hole in space somewhere.

lol yeah I'd end up at Deep Space 9

Deep+Space+Nine.jpeg

Do you think if you tuned in to watch the prelims on FX tonight and saw a promo for UFC 152 Jones vs Vitor that you would come out a worm hole in space somewhere.

lol yeah I'd end up at Deep Space 9

Deep+Space+Nine.jpeg

i was going to go down to the bar to watch it but it's not on fb or fuel or anything?? And the guide says it's not even on. Help :confused:

1/10

i was going to go down to the bar to watch it but it's not on fb or fuel or anything?? And the guide says it's not even on. Help :confused:

1/10

ya dude, It's on.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I was going to tell you what channel it's on, but since you're being a retard I'm not going to now.

ya dude, It's on.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I was going to tell you what channel it's on, but since you're being a retard I'm not going to now.

I would have been happy to see Ellenberger/Hieron as main and Siver/Yagin as co-main. other fights weren't even that bad. :(

LOL. Jones 7 Henderson 9. People are delusional haters. Jones would wreck Hendo. But guess we'll never know :(.

I would have been happy to see Ellenberger/Hieron as main and Siver/Yagin as co-main. other fights weren't even that bad. :(

LOL. Jones 7 Henderson 9. People are delusional haters. Jones would wreck Hendo. But guess we'll never know :(.