Sign in to follow this  
nuffsaid

Jon Jones Considered Paying UFC 151 Fighters Until Publick Backlash

Jones shouldn't have to pay them. Dana is the one who should have to pay them. He's the one who cancelled the event, not Jones.

Jones shouldn't have to pay them. Dana is the one who should have to pay them. He's the one who cancelled the event, not Jones.

At this point, I think he's just - Troll Level: Master.

I don't think anyone could possibly be this stupid without intent. Call it what you will, Jon Jones is trolling the MMA world hard for publicity. He's going to be the Kardashian of the UFC. Well played Bones. Well played.

Let me go on the record and say that this hasn't been corroborated by any outside source. I mean' date=' in my eyes he's a vile disgusting human being who endangers other people's lives and is (possibly) a pedophile; but I have no reason to believe this uncorroborated story other than to put one more straw on the already broken back of the metaphorical camel.

However, if this is true - it displays one of two things. Either A) he's an absolute ****ing **** of human excrement that he would so non-schelauntly deny the families of the fighters HE ****ed over due to his rightfully deserves drop in public image, or B) he's telling people this story to try and demonstrate that he's deep down a good guy with hurt feelings...but fails to realize the frame work of the story doesn't depict him as a victim it actually displays him to be example A in this scenario. Either way, [i']IF[/i] this is true, it's just another example of what a deplorable excuse for wasted oxygen this scumbag has already proven himself to be.

Let you go on the record? LOL

This kid sounds important.

At this point' date=' I think he's just - Troll Level: Master.

I don't think anyone could possibly be this stupid without intent. Call it what you will, Jon Jones is trolling the MMA world hard for publicity. He's going to be the Kardashian of the UFC. Well played Bones. Well played.[/quote']

good point

maybe

Jon Jones is a greedy jerk. Just kick him out of the UFC. I don't care if he's good or sucks or just average, I don't want a greedy brat as a Champion. I would be open to him getting spanked by JDS, but other than that, just kick him out of the organization.

He doesn't owe those guys one red cent.Dana White cancelled that card and the hands were forced because the selfish Henderson did not share the injury until it was too late.

I doubt Jones would've taken the fight even if it was a few days or a week earlier, him sayin he'd fight Chael at 152 is just him tryin to cover up the fact that he ducked Chael.

If he truly thought about paying the other fighters and didn't because he got bad publicity' date=' that makes everything about him even WORSE

He is saying by those action's that he cannot possibly help his fellow fighters that need to feed their families because of bad press, classy[/quote']

^^^ this

/thread

this guy is such a tool...serious i dnt understand how ppl are fans of this guy

He seemed ok enough up until this incident. My guess is he either does something extraordinary to rebuild his image or hes gonna be hated for a long, long time and will likely lose potential sponsorships.

Wow Jones has the most fans in the UFC lol remember Haters are just as good as fans they both keep Bones relevant haha even Master Sonnen doesn't draw this much passion form UFC fans good or bad.

I kinda like that he starting to act ****y intentionally now

he shoulda picked that fake personality in the first place

unless it was his plan to purposefully be fake.

and to crash his bently drunk with underaged white girls while his wife is at home in the ghetto taking care of his 5 screaming kids

I kinda like that he starting to act ****y intentionally now

" i was gonna be nice but then people were mean so im not gonna be nice!"-Jon Jones

yea so bad *** and ****y...:rolleyes:

hes a fake, a phony, and an *******....

" i was gonna be nice but then people were mean so im not gonna be nice!"-Jon Jones

yea so bad *** and ****y...:rolleyes:

hes a fake' date=' a phony, and an *******....[/quote']

yup Jones was fake because he tried to impress people who wanted nothing to do with him the dude was a try hard for yall so now he needs to just worry about winning because at the end of the day thats all that matters just ask Lebron and Money May too ****y hated but dominate at their sports just like Andy and Bones.

I swear half the people on this forum make their judgements on an incident solely based on what the headline of the article is. I don't agree with what Jon Jones did and don't seriously believe he was ever going to pay the fighters on this card their fees but Jon Jones has not come out himself and made this statement and neither did his management team. It was a comment made by the ESPN mma correspondent who knows someone 'very close' to Jones. So stop making out like Jones has come out begging for brownie points.

I don't like Jones as a person at all but I'm starting to find his haters more annoying than the actual man himself. Hate him all you like but at least make an attempt to actually find out what the story is and make an opinion based on the information instead of shouting knee jerk reactions like a 5 year old based on the headline somebody else has written to try and grab your attention.

kinda easy for him to say that.

"Oh I wanted to do it but they were so mean... so I chose not to.. but I was gonna.."

First of all I don't see why he would do that. The UFC should take care of compensating their fighters whatever happens. They're the ones responsible for putting up the show and making the money. + they have *** tons of money compared to what Jones has.

Hell the other fighters signed their contract with the UFC not with Jon Jones. This whole rant from Dana about how it's all Jon's fault why the event was cancelled is ridiculous. That card would've never been cancelled if there had been any good fight on the card other than the main event and we all know it.

Now for Jones to come out and say this **** afterwards is ****ing pathetic. If you're gonna make a call like that you have to go ahead with it not just say "Oh I was gonna do it but...". You do it or you stfu about it.

Jon can do whatever he likes. He's the best fighter in the world. If he upsets someone' date=' what can they do about it?[/quote']

he can lose sponsorships & support, and when the chips are down, and they will be, he will have very few people there for him to help pick him up.

I swear half the people on this forum make their judgements on an incident solely based on what the headline of the article is. I don't agree with what Jon Jones did and don't seriously believe he was ever going to pay the fighters on this card their fees but Jon Jones has not come out himself and made this statement and neither did his management team. It was a comment made by the ESPN mma correspondent who knows someone 'very close' to Jones. So stop making out like Jones has come out begging for brownie points.

I don't like Jones as a person at all but I'm starting to find his haters more annoying than the actual man himself. Hate him all you like but at least make an attempt to actually find out what the story is and make an opinion based on the information instead of shouting knee jerk reactions like a 5 year old based on the headline somebody else has written to try and grab your attention.

There's two things going on here, News and an MMA discussion board. Sounds like you don't like either of them. Maybe this place isn't for you.

There's two things going on here' date=' News and an MMA discussion board. Sounds like you don't like either of them. Maybe this place isn't for you.[/quote']

Why can't Jon just shut up. Just stop talking' date=' you ****ing idiot.[/quote']

Well I think this second quote acurately demonstrates my point nobody is discussing anything they are just shouting at Jon Jones for coming out and saying something they don't approve of, yet the news story in the OP contains absolutely zero words coming from Jon Jones mouth. I like news I hate when people completely ignore the news and make up their own version ok Mr. Patronizing? When people want to have a discussion about some news and actually discuss the contents of that news story I'm all ears.

I too considered paying the fighters of UFC: 151 but I didn't. Lol

I myself also considered paying the undercard fighters of UFC 151. However, because Jones is not paying them, I will not pay them either.