I totally understand why fighters turn down fight!

saintbrad

As much as I dont agree to Bones choice to turn down the Chael fight, i agree with some fighters descisions to turn down fights,especially title fights.

As good as Lyoto ,in the past, and Edgar are for saving cards with taking fights on short notice, it does them no good for themselves.

Edgar has had no time to prepare for FW, much less one of the best p4p fighters, he is going into this with no FW experience and the chance of 3 losses in a row which could potentially destroy the rest of his career.

Bones was totally prepared for this fight with Chael, especially a guy whose moving up to his weight class.

Opinions????

As much as I dont agree to Bones choice to turn down the Chael fight' date=' i agree with some fighters descisions to turn down fights,especially title fights.

As good as Lyoto ,in the past, and Edgar are for saving cards with taking fights on short notice, it does them no good for themselves.

Edgar has had no time to prepare for FW, much less one of the best p4p fighters, he is going into this with no FW experience and the chance of 3 losses in a row which could potentially destroy the rest of his career.

Bones was totally prepared for this fight with Chael, especially a guy whose moving up to his weight class.

Opinions????[/quote']

Yes but why did Jones turn down the fight with Hendo?

Also, wouldn't Hammil be the next logical choice in opponent for Jones since he already finished Jones once?