If certain rules were allowed in the UFC

MMAfan529

Like soccer kicks or knees to downed opponents, do you think certain fights could have had a different outcome? Like the loser of a fight being the winner if you know what I mean. For example Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva, let's say soccer kicks and knees were allowed, do you think Chael could have won? Like that for example.

Like soccer kicks or knees to downed opponents' date=' do you think certain fights could have had a different outcome? Like the loser of a fight being the winner if you know what I mean. For example Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva, let's say soccer kicks and knees were allowed, do you think Chael could have won? Like that for example.[/quote']

Lol if soccer kicks were legal Chael would'be been swallowin his teeth after that fail backfist

What he said. Beat me to it haha. I also said kneeing' date=' Chael could have transitioned to another position and kneed Anderson or standed up and soccer kicked him.[/quote']

absolutely. Not that hard once you got someone down, to stand up and use a knee or a kick. would have changed that fight dramatically

True but its not like Silva would've just layed there and let him kick him' date=' I like your AV btw[/quote']

By the time he would have reacted Sonnen would have got at least one knee or kick off and that could end a fight. the guy on top has control

thanks about the AVI, Sobercuban made, its pretty damn good :)

You guys are crazy if you think kicks and knees to a downed oppopnent would benefit wrestlers. Imagine everytime a wresetler misses his shot and winds up right in front of the other guys feet - now he would be gettig kicked in the face. Or everytime somone sprawled u could whip there head down and smash them with knees.

You guys are crazy if you think kicks and knees to a downed oppopnent would benefit wrestlers. Imagine everytime a wresetler misses his shot and winds up right in front of the other guys feet - now he would be gettig kicked in the face. Or everytime somone sprawled u could whip there head down and smash them with knees.

and how many times does a wreslter end up in front of a other guys feet dude this isn't ufc undisputed soccer kicking somebody is hard

and how many times does a wreslter end up in front of a other guys feet dude this isn't ufc undisputed soccer kicking somebody is hard

I wasn't saying it happens often I was just pointing out that in the history of MMA such rules have existed. In the magical Narnia like land known as Pride. Strangely enough these kicks and knees were used not by wrestlers but by people countering wrestlers.

You do realize Chael had Anderson on the ground way before he even attempted that backfist right? Therefore Chael would be the one soccer kicking or kneeing Anderson in the face.

You do realize that while on the ground Fail did absolutely nothing, right? How is sitting there in the guard trying to dry **** your way to a decision evidence that he'd be soccer kicking or kneeing Anderson? Fail is a Wrestler who only has Wrestling. ****, he'd probably find some way to **** up a soccer kick that would cause him to KO himself or break something.

Or, since soccer kicks would be legal, all kicks to the head of a grounded opponent would be legal right? That the case, Fail would still be the one getting KTFO. He spent just about 4 minutes of the first round in Silva's guard. Giving Silva numerous opportunities to end the fight with an upkick. Much like Okami/Silva 1. No matter what the rules are, Fail loses to Silva 100% of the time.