If you could do one thing to improve the quality of your life

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

excercise....

if i was fit/healthy i would be really happy....

im young, im not HORRIBLE looking(not dashing or w/e),im going to school and im a year away from my degree. I love my family, i have a girlfriend who loves me for me. im just overweight....that would be icing on the cake of life...to have a six pack...

excercise....

if i was fit/healthy i would be really happy....

im young' date=' im not HORRIBLE looking(not dashing or w/e),im going to school and im a year away from my degree. I love my family, i have a girlfriend who loves me for me. im just overweight....that would be icing on the cake of life...to have a six pack...[/quote']

Doing something is better than nothing, and every little bit helps.

If you want it, go for it!

Speaking of' date=' did anybody else ever try to get half a chub when they were about to hit the showers [b']after a game [/b]or in front of a girl or something to appear bigger. It's an art form. If not then neither did I....:cool:

in front of a woman yea

bolded:

after a game? wtf r u gay?:confused:

Speaking of' date=' did anybody else ever try to get half a chub when they were about to hit the showers after a game or in front of a girl or something to appear bigger. It's an art form. If not then neither did I....:cool:[/quote']

LMAOOO, I thought i was the only one!

tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg?1318992465

Cheryl Cole isn't close to being as attractive as Aubrey.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo