Junior Dos Santos on Overeem: "He deserves a beating and I'm going to arrange it."

Emrig

Source: Source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Junior-dos-Santos-on-Alistair-Overeem-He-deserves-a-beating-and-I-will-arrange-it.html

Calls Overeem out for being a bully and says he wants to fight him bad. I'm really excited about the next couple heavyweight title fights. I think Cigano gets past Velasquez with another KO prob and then Overeem is next. So who's gonna be champ after these fights when the dust clears between these three?

LOL he is going to need some serious MMA refresher courses.His ONLY chance is if Reem fights dumb like Cain did.If Reem keeps his hands high and charges him he will overpower JDS.

Of course the high talking JDS will spend the fight running and backing up looking to counter.If he had REAL champion type striking like so many think,he would move forward but i guarantee that doesn't happen.

Source: Source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Junior-dos-Santos-on-Alistair-Overeem-He-deserves-a-beating-and-I-will-arrange-it.html

Calls Overeem out for being a bully and says he wants to fight him bad. I'm really excited about the next couple heavyweight title fights. I think Cigano gets past Velasquez with another KO prob and then Overeem is next. So who's gonna be champ after these fights when the dust clears between these three?

Watch for Travis Browne.

LOL he is going to need some serious MMA refresher courses.His ONLY chance is if Reem fights dumb like Cain did.If Reem keeps his hands high and charges him he will overpower JDS.

Of course the high talking JDS will spend the fight running and backing up looking to counter.If he had REAL champion type striking like so many think' date='he would move forward but i guarantee that doesn't happen.[/quote']

your best post ever

]Of course the high talking JDS will spend the fight running and backing up looking to counter.[/b]

I've been saying that for a while, There is no way JDS is taking the fight to Reem. JDS is going to try and tire Reem by moving backwards the whole time. He wants none of that elite level K1 striking. He'll run his gypsy *** backwards the whole "fight".

It annoys me already, because it's so very obvious that will happen. I'd much rather see Cain take on Reem. Cain will fight anyone.

I've been saying that for a while' date=' There is no way JDS is taking the fight to Reem. JDS is going to try and tire Reem by moving backwards the whole time. He wants none of that elite level K1 striking. He'll run his gypsy *** backwards the whole "fight".

It annoys me already, because it's so very obvious that will happen. I'd much rather see Cain take on Reem. Cain will fight anyone.[/quote']

Cain would destroy Reem worse than JDS will.

Of course the high talking JDS will spend the fight running and backing up looking to counter.If he had REAL champion type striking like so many think' date='he would move forward but i guarantee that doesn't happen[/b'].

lol, GSP fans.....:rolleyes:

Cain is one of the few select heavyweights able to go hard 5 rounds. Reem can't' date=' it's physically impossible. He'd need elephant lungs to keep up the oxygen supply in his blood, JDS will shotokan karate him like he did Carwin.

mark these words...terrible fight...terrible.[/quote']

to be fair reem did fight 3 times at the K1 GP Final

If he tests clean after he beats JDS then that unoriginal joke won't work. If JDS gets past Cain.

He will have to be testing clean a lot more than just after the fight. And considering Junior finished him injured quicker than i can tie both my shoes i think it's safe to say he will get past Cain..

And that was the troof.

I know, i couldn't believe it either. 14:1 is inane..

sounds dirty:rolleyes:

It isn't safe to say. He's definitely not knocking him out that quick again. Reem is the best HW in the world even if his testosterone is normal. AO has too many weapons for anybody.

Lmao, how can you even say that. Off the sauce, Reem is a Middleweight. We have never seen him compete after not juicing since PRIDE. Plus the guys he has beaten aren't even worthy enough to headline a Shark Fights card, minus a WWE Superstar who fought for one last paycheck and wanted to retire.

why is everybody forgetting reem is a cheater and got busted for roids

god i hope jds knock him the eff out

reem actually handled the roid situation brilliantly he ignored it until it whent away but i won't forget you piece of ish cheater

That makes two of us. What kind of image is the UFC making by letting a known cheater challenge for the title. If Reem can't piss clean he needs to gtfo of the title hunt.

I would love to see Reem prove a point,but of course would never happen.

If Reem went out there and just did a lot of feints ,i bet JDS would not do a single thing,he would just wait and wait and wait.He has poor boxing skills and cannot get involved with any grappling anmd especially nothing on the ground,so what exactly can he do ,other than counter?