Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

Please review my Parlay

Aight guys so I am feeling lucky so I made a parlay bet with 100-1 odds it's 15 separate bets I need to win if any lose I'm ****ed I think it actually has an ok chance of happening just wanna see what you guys think

Bills Vs Jets I have 2 bets = I need Bills to at least come within 9.5 pts also the total score must be under 47

Colts vs Bears I have 2 bets= Colts need to come within 15.5 pts and they need to score at least 35.5 pts

Cowboys vs Giants 2 bets= Dallas needs to come within 10.5 and the total pts needs to be higher 39.5

Dolphins Texans 2 bets= Texans need to win by at least 5 pts the total pts needs to be higher than 36.5

Eagles vs Browns 1 bet= Eagles need to win by at least 3

Jaguars vs Vikings 2 bets= Jags need to come within 10.5 pts and total points needs to be under 44.5

Lions vs Rams = Lions need to win by at least 3

Redskins vs Saints= Redskins need to come within 15.5 pts

Seahawks vs Cardinals= Seahawks need to come within 3.5 pts

a little long but do you guys think there is any chance all these bets happen? I read them one by one and I think they are very solid bets I just need all of them to happen!!!

I bet 5 on it so if I win that's $500 which would be kinda cool.

This was only 100 to 1? Seems kind of low to me. For all this to happen I would want like 150 to 1 minimum. Can't really offer too much insight since I haven't followed the preseason at all.

This was only 100 to 1? Seems kind of low to me. For all this to happen I would want like 150 to 1 minimum. Can't really offer too much insight since I haven't followed the preseason at all.

Well this is a 6.5 pt teaser so essentially I bought 6.5 pts on each one of these if I didn't buy the pts o god this would have been like 500,000/1 odds

Aight guys so I am feeling lucky so I made a parlay bet with 100-1 odds it's 15 separate bets I need to win if any lose I'm ****ed I think it actually has an ok chance of happening just wanna see what you guys think

Bills Vs Jets I have 2 bets = I need Bills to at least come within 9.5 pts also the total score must be under 47 (I think this can happen' date=' although the Jets offense has been horrible)[/b']

Colts vs Bears I have 2 bets= Colts need to come within 15.5 pts and they need to score at least 35.5 pts (colts score 35.5 points? I don't think so. Expect a few interceptions by Andrew Luck in his opener)

Cowboys vs Giants 2 bets= Dallas needs to come within 10.5 and the total pts needs to be higher 39.5 (Don't think the Cowboys will cover 10.5 points)

Dolphins Texans 2 bets= Texans need to win by at least 5 pts the total pts needs to be higher than 36.5 (I think this can happen. Texans in a blow out win)

Eagles vs Browns 1 bet= Eagles need to win by at least 3 (I think this can happen, Eagles win)

Jaguars vs Vikings 2 bets= Jags need to come within 10.5 pts and total points needs to be under 44.5 (I don't think so. I can see MJD being tentative this entire season, similar to how DeSean Jackson played last year)

Lions vs Rams = Lions need to win by at least 3 (This will probably happen, Lions in a blow out win)

Redskins vs Saints= Redskins need to come within 15.5 pts (I think this can happen, hopefully not too big of a blowout by the Saints)

Seahawks vs Cardinals= Seahawks need to come within 3.5 pts (Seattle should win this)

a little long but do you guys think there is any chance all these bets happen? I read them one by one and I think they are very solid bets I just need all of them to happen!!!

I bet 5 on it so if I win that's $500 which would be kinda cool.

My thoughts in bold.

My thoughts in bold.

Thank you for answering also the Colt's bears game the total points just needs to exceed 35.5 not just the Colts.

It sounds like you think I might have a shot at this.

On the jags bet I see it being a really low scoring affair I don't know if Jags will win but a 17-10 score is what I'm calling right now and that means I would win no matter who won the game I don't think MJD will even see the majority of the snaps so they will be kinda screwed but I don't care as long as they come within 10.