Just watched The Dark Knight again

ultimatefightingchamp

And it blows the other 2 out of the water

I actually prefer the storyline of Batman Begins over the other two. Heath Ledger's Joker was p4p though. Looks like they're shooting for 2015 for the Batman reboot with a new director and actor to set up the eventual Justice League movie. It all hinges on how successful "The Man of Steel" is first though.

I actually prefer the storyline of Batman Begins over the other two. Heath Ledger's Joker was p4p though. Looks like they're shooting for 2015 for the Batman reboot with a new director and actor to set up the eventual Justice League movie. It all hinges on how successful "The Man of Steel" is first though.

Justice League would bomb. Only character that transfers over to movie is batman, gl was a bomb, ww would bomb as would the flash.

They are trying to copy marvel and the avengers and they will fail miserably

Justice League would bomb. Only character that transfers over to movie is batman' date=' gl was a bomb, ww would bomb as would the flash.

They are trying to copy marvel and the avengers and they will fail miserably[/quote']

Deep down, I know that. I'm trying to remain optimistic though. I'd be happy with just a World's Finest film with Supes and Bats.:cool:

I really liked Batman Begins and how they set up the story. It was definetly a p4p movie, but The Dark Knight is ****ing amazing and it feels like a complete story. Ledger's performance was ridiculously incredible but that wouldn't be possible without a great script.

The way he tricked Batman to rescue Harvey instead of Rachel... The boat trick... everything was top notch.

I felt there were some very corny moments in The Dark Knight Rises, my least favourite of the 3 (though I laughed when Bane complimented the boy singing in the stadium)

Rises > Dark Knight > Begins

All ****ing amazing.

2nd and 3rd movies are really close but i think the 3rd one edges it out as a movie overall while the 2nd one has the best villain ever.

Either way....**** star wars' date=' **** LOTR, **** all the other trilogies. Nolan's Batman beats em all.[/quote']

no way bro, Dark Knight looks down on the 1st and 3rd from a Pearly loft.

batman begins played it safe. The first movie of a series that introduces a character is always going to have much deeper foundations to build off then a continuation.

That's why I like the dark knight much better. The dark knight was a true batman film, he had his full arsenal of gadgets etc at his disposal, and Bruce Wayne was the filthy rich bruce wayne we expect. The bad guy as already stated was A grade. His weapons were more psychological. He planned to destroy gotham by turning the people on each other.

TDKR was like a season of 24 made into a movie and replaced all the characters with characters out of batman. We see like 10 minutes of batman in the entire film, Bruce Wayne is a cripple and ends up poor. After getting his *** kicked he gets a cliche training montage, comes back and saves the day, throw in another cliche twist, and the cliche self sacrifice to save the day from a nuclear bomb... they relied on too many overused cliches wrapped in batman packaging imo.

However, I still enjoyed it. But the 2nd one was the best for me.

batman begins played it safe. The first movie of a series that introduces a character is always going to have much deeper foundations to build off then a continuation.

That's why I like the dark knight much better. The dark knight was a true batman film' date=' he had his full arsenal of gadgets etc at his disposal, and Bruce Wayne was the filthy rich bruce wayne we expect. The bad guy as already stated was A grade. His weapons were more psychological. He planned to destroy gotham by turning the people on each other.

TDKR was like a season of 24 made into a movie and replaced all the characters with characters out of batman. We see like 10 minutes of batman in the entire film, Bruce Wayne is a cripple and ends up poor. After getting his *** kicked he gets a cliche training montage, comes back and saves the day, throw in another cliche twist, and the cliche self sacrifice to save the day from a nuclear bomb... they relied on too many overused cliches wrapped in batman packaging imo.

However, I still enjoyed it. But the 2nd one was the best for me.[/quote']

I agree with this.

All ****ing amazing.

2nd and 3rd movies are really close but i think the 3rd one edges it out as a movie overall while the 2nd one has the best villain ever.

Either way....**** star wars' date=' **** LOTR, **** all the other trilogies. Nolan's Batman beats em all.[/quote']

Put the crackpipe down bro...

I really liked Batman Begins and how they set up the story. It was definetly a p4p movie' date=' but The Dark Knight is ****ing amazing and it feels like a complete story. Ledger's performance was ridiculously incredible but that wouldn't be possible without a great script.

The way he tricked Batman to rescue Harvey instead of Rachel... The boat trick... everything was top notch.

I felt there were some very corny moments in The Dark Knight Rises, my least favourite of the 3 (though I laughed when Bane complimented the boy singing in the stadium)[/quote']

he didnt trick him to save two face, he knew saving him would b for the greater good

That's why I like the dark knight much better. The dark knight was a true batman film' date=' he had his full arsenal of gadgets etc at his disposal, and Bruce Wayne was the filthy rich bruce wayne we expect. The bad guy as already stated was A grade. His weapons were more psychological. He planned to destroy gotham by turning the people on each other.

However, I still enjoyed it. But the 2nd one was the best for me.[/quote']

Rises was great because it continues from where liam neeson left off in the first movie. Bane and liam neesons daughter didnt just want to take out batman, batman was just the only thing standing in their way so they got rid of him early. they wanted to take out gotham since its the most corrupt city (in that world) (because thats what the league of shadows does). even the dent act was based on a lie and sent a load of ppl into prison even tho they might not deserve it.

He didnt have a "training montage" he still had the same skills he always had, his mentality was what he was training. when he fought bane the first time his mentality was more selfish. in that he was doing it for himself. and like alfred said bane fought like he was fighting for something while batman subconsciously wanted to fail after all thats happened to him. batman lost that mentality after he exiled himself.

In the pit (symbol for lazarus) he was reborn. all his training was just physical exercises to back in shape. he didnt learn to fight again, he always knew how to fight. but watching the tv in his jail cell showing how gotham was falling apart made him remember why he became batman in the first place. no matter how bad the city was he knew there was always hope for it as long as his batman symbol could show it (also reason why he doesnt kill anyone ever, he has hope for even the worst). when he fought bane the second time he was kicking his *** from the start because he fought like a young batman again with something to lose (the city). a lot of ppl say the only reason he won was cuz the mask fell off, but no i saw it twice and he was kicking bane's *** the whole time. (like Diaz on Penn beating). even after seeing bane's commitment to killing everyone he still refused to kill him.

even the self sacrifice had more meaning then a simple clich? save the day thing. he knew he was getting old, he knew he couldnt continue doing what he was doing so he decided to finish what he started when he created batman in the first place. create a symbol that would get rid of corruption within the city. so he made everyone believe he was dead and he died for them. especially Gordon since he was the key to spreading his legacy since he was the only straight shooting cop batman trusted. he gave robin the cave and accessories as an "in case something happens" because he was also incorruptible and could be trusted. but he was not needed anymore just like batman wasnt since now the police could do his work as him and gordon abolished corruption in the police force. if robin was needed it would mean that he has to go outside the law again and that the police force was corrupt again...but the ending made it clear that wouldnt happen.

If batman stayed around longer the city would just become more prone to attacks from the league of shadows for defecting and preventing their plans. or even ppl like joker who only exist to test batman but without corruption joker cant function, like in the Dark Knight his entire plan succeeded that far due to police officers and city officials being corrupt and helping him. it was a perfect conclusion because it gave u the idea that batman would no longer be needed as he "cured" the city.

Tbh I was pretty disappointed with TDKR. DK just set the bar too high

Too many flaws. The bat sign on the bridge etc. And agreed on the justice league but im still holding out. I actually really liked the last superman.

i would like to know what flaws ur thinking of? If ur wondering how he got back to gotham, thats not a flaw. hes ****ing batman. a SEAL team infiltrated gotham, batman can do it too. batman could have easily gotten on a plane and parachuted out or just snuck in by a boat its not that hard its not like there is wall to wall security. the bat sign was to give ppl hope and a reason to fight back... showing how his symbol now worked (from my previous comment). if u have any other flaws ill be glad to answer them.

I know it probably won't happen, but I'd love to see a Dark Knight Returns (based on the graphic novel) film in 10 years or so with Bale and Nolan. Since it would be based in the near future, it wouldn't have to tie in with the Justice League Universe. It could be a stand alone film. The first part of the animated version is launching this month and it seems promising. It looks to be sticking to the source material religiously as it should. The first part will be Batman vs. the mutant gang and the second part will be Batman vs. the Joker and then Superman. Here's a trailer and a clip from part 1:

I know it probably won't happen' date=' but I'd love to see a Dark Knight Returns (based on the graphic novel) film in 10 years or so with Bale and Nolan. Since it would be based in the near future, it wouldn't have to tie in with the Justice League Universe. It could be a stand alone film. The first part of the animated version is launching this month and it seems promising. It looks to be sticking to the source material religiously as it should. The first part will be Batman vs. the mutant gang and the second part will be Batman vs. the Joker and then Superman. Here's a trailer and a clip from part 1:

i dont even read comics but ive read this one becaue i heard how good it was

That's why I like the dark knight much better. The dark knight was a true batman film, he had his full arsenal of gadgets etc at his disposal, and Bruce Wayne was the filthy rich bruce wayne we expect. The bad guy as already stated was A grade. His weapons were more psychological. He planned to destroy gotham by turning the people on each other.

TDKR was like a season of 24 made into a movie and replaced all the characters with characters out of batman. We see like 10 minutes of batman in the entire film, Bruce Wayne is a cripple and ends up poor. After getting his *** kicked he gets a cliche training montage, comes back and saves the day, throw in another cliche twist, and the cliche self sacrifice to save the day from a nuclear bomb... they relied on too many overused

This..

I'm pretty sure that Batman said he'd save Rachel and the cops went to save Harvey' date=' but the Joker told them the adresses wrong.[/quote']

oh, guess i didnt catch that

I have a question.. how does Bane eat with that mask?

he can still take it off whenever it just hurts him. so he eats painfully

I have time' date=' therefore: Challenge Accepted

[b']50. They use a picture of Maggie Gyllenhall for Rachel Dawes. I had enough of that mug in the second movie[/b].- Writer is probably gay or something so he has a problem with women i dont know.

49. Batman builds the Bat-Cave and NEVER uses it. He retires after the events of the Dark Knight and it was yet to be completed. - He does use it, its where he keeps all his ****... does this guy expect the movie to show batman sitting there for 30 minutes?

48. Who provided food and such at the prison? I get that it?s hell on Earth, but with no guards and no staff, one has to wonder how anyone survived for more than a week. Or was it some communist cooperative in disguise? -The prison is next to a city, food must be dropped in packages and the ppl down there distribute it themselves.

47. The VOICE. ?nuff said.- hide his character and its not bad at all ppl are just ****ing stupid

46. Bane (already difficult to understand) broadcast over a speaker at a stadium. i understood him. this guy is criticizing because he cant understand accents.

45. Gotham sports suck. That stadium was half-full at best for a pro NFL game. Time to move to greener pastures, like Canada. just...wow

44. No ending to the Scarecrow?s story. If you?re going to put him in all 3 films, he should at least have a fitting ending. Wedge was treated better. he goes back to ****ing jail, what did u think?

43. When you claim your film is about ?realism?, don?t put a gigantic plot device on the face of your main villain. Bane?s mask prevents him from feeling excruciating pain? Ugh. But a super-steroid would have been unrealistic? aerated painkillers circulating through his system. not that hard again. also how the hell is batman realistic in the first place lol

42. Bruce Wayne yet again allows his company to fall into ruin. At some point, you?re no longer playing the role of clueless billionaire playboy...- ya because he went into seclusion and didnt give a **** and it wasnt "once again" it was once.

41. The GCPD?s idea of searching sewage tunnels. I guess if you clog them up with every man you have, you might find something. You know where Gordon went down, and you know where he washed up. It?s called a search pattern, geniuses. banes ppl covered that entire sewage area, not just the room that gordon was in...

40. The kid with the falsetto voice doing the Star Spangled Banner. - lovely voice

39. The Bat-Cave isn?t built for the Tumbler. There?s no way they could have known he wouldn?t be using some land vehicle once he destroyed the first one, so why wouldn?t they create some kind of ramp to get in and out of the cave? For that matter, how does he get the motorcycle in and out without serious damage to the frame? there was an automated ramp, u see it at the end when JGL finds the cave

38. Marion Cotillard?s death scene.- she died...yes (who the **** paid this guy to write this lol)

37. Lucius Fox?s idea of keeping the world safe from all the weapons developed by Waynetech is to keep them all in one place in pristine working condition. it was well hidden only reason bane knew about it is because he knew who batman was.

36. JGL throwing away his badge without so much as a ?Vaya con dios? to punctuate the moment. he's not keanu reeves

35. Anne Hathaway doesn?t go topless. You called the movie the Dark Knight Rises, it?s your fault... possible virgin writer

34. Christopher Nolan?s take on American society with one percenters versus the ninety-nine percenters and everyone being a ******. How dare you create a movie that is your commentary on American society, you British prick, HOW DARE YOU?! because he made memento so he can do whatever the **** he wants to

33. Bruce willing the remainder of his estate to Alfred. Considering he was broke, the legal red tape regarding illegal trades made in his name, and the shambles of the company after its foray into clean energy almost led to the destruction of Gotham, we can safely assume that all Alfred inherited was debt. ****** move, Bruce. no the debt would go to wayne enterprises which went bankrupt so learn ur **** stupid writer. alfred just got the house.

32. No one notices that Bruce Wayne no longer has a limp and doesn?t need the use of a cane. How did these people NOT figure out he was Batman? no one ever saw him, he was in seclusion. and he had a leg brace. in what ****ing world does leg brace automatically single someone out to being batman? according to this guy forrest gump is batman also.

31. Bruce fixes his limp with an advanced prosthetic. Good thing Bane lets him keep it when he throws him into that prison. Or maybe that spinal punch fixed that too. Maybe that old guy was Superboy Prime. Coincidence? well im sure bane wasnt interested in his ****, so he didnt take his pants off... as for the spine he readjusted it. the spine wasnt broken (if it was he wouldnt walk) one of the bones was just protruding so he punched it back into place (kind of like when someone with a dislocated shoulder pushes it back into place. u still need healing time.

30. Were there only 2 trucks that could have possibly housed the bomb? Because when they realize they?re at a decoy, they automatically know it?s the other one, which would make Talia a ****. they had radiation detectors and they spent days following the truck routes so no it wouldnt be hard to find the 2 trucks that detected radiation.

29. Knowing the bomb is going to go off any day know, Gordon waits until there are only 12 hours left to even identify which truck could possibly hold the device. gordon didnt know they were gonna blow it up until batman told him. batman was the only guy who knew bane's plan was to blow up the city everyone else thought it was just a hostage crisis.

28. Why would you build one platform to house everything in the Bat-Cave? Basically, Batman can?t land the Bat, and use the computer at the same time, or even access his suit. Design fail. again, more than one platform...last scene shows.

27. Batman?s disappearing act with JGL. He actually gives him a grenade and tells him to turn around and throw it, so he can run off and seemingly disappear into the night. Ninja fail. facepalm

26. Just to clarify: if you?re a world-renowned jewel thief that wants to escape the ?life?, try changing your hairstyle, changing your hair color, stop stealing, and possibly (and this is just a shot in the dark) us an alias. If you?re going to use your real name (one that has a criminal record) and rent property with it, then you really shouldn?t be *****ing about not being able to disappear. why does he think she rents out property under her name? if she did cops would be at her house.

B]25. Bruce Wayne turns over his company to a woman he knows nothing about. When they bump uglies, she reveals that she was poor growing up, and Bruce is surprised by this. Way to vet the person you’re handing your company and a potential fusion bomb over to.[/b] he's trusted her more than the other board members and she's hot. is that really surprising?

24. Batman has no problem with Catwoman using a cannon to off Bane. In her defense, she’s hot. well no he doesnt because he was gonna die otherwise.

23. The Bat’s autopilot is working, but Bruce decides to stay in the thing with about 6 seconds left before bailing because he just loves dramatic tension and has always wanted to contract leukemia. Maybe he had a fridge on the Bat... well if he stayed about 6 seconds before the bomb went off he would be dead, he must of gotten out of the plane while it was still flying above the city unless u think hes gonna outswim an explosion in a heavy suit.

22. There are mere hours left before the city is obliterated and Batman takes hours to create a burning symbol of a bat on one of Gotham’s bridges. Of course, this act probably would have led to the “citizen” detonating the fusion bomb (seeing how it was a direct act of defiance), but Batman does love his theatrics. that symbol gave them hope which is why u saw them all fight back with the cops. and its batman, it would have taken him like 15 minutes just spray some gas and set it on fire.

21. A direct continuation of #22. Batman puts the lives of Gordon and a half-dozen other people in danger as they waddle out on the ice, because he’s too busy being a pyromaniac.-ya but he didnt risk their lives... everyone was safe lol

20. Gotham was SAFER without Batman. Sure they enacted some kind of fascist ****, but basically they eliminated organized crime, and Gotham had never been safer. the only reason they eliminated organized crime was BECAUSE of batman... he only came back due to bane...

19. The real threat to Gotham IS Batman. If it weren’t for him, Talia never goes after Gotham to avenge her pappy. it wasnt to avenge her pappy it was to start what her pappy wanted to do in the first movie. the league of shadows wanted to destroy gotham because it was corrupt. so if batman never existed the city would have ****ing been destroyed in the first movie. they didnt attack the city because of christian bale being there, they attacked it for its corruption. same thing in Rises the dent act was based on a lie so the league of shadows still had it out for the city. (not batman)

18. JGL has an eye-opening moment when he realizes that guns are bad. He throws his piece away in disgust... only to brandish a shotgun a few minutes later. Remember kids, if you think guns are bad, you’re just using one that’s too small. that was probably just his first kill so he got startled, he knew he needed a shotgun to survive a city that hates cops

17. Bruce can’t figure out that the only reason he’s not making a jump is because he’s being hampered by a 50 pound rope. retard comment is retarded. the rope didnt hamper him. it was loose enough for him to make the jump at any point, he just couldnt until he felt completely ready so he went all dramatic and took the rope off

16. Talia and Bane take Gotham hostage and can blow it up at any moment, but decide to wait 3 months, because they just know that Batman will somehow recover from a broken back in that time. they wanted to make batman see what the city like was deep down... i mean did u even listen to the movie or did u just jack off in the theater?

15. If you want Gotham to tear itself apart, why would you take out the cops AND THEN institute martial law? i cant be the only one who thinks this question makes no sense. they took out the cops because they were the only other gun totting force that would shoot back. it wasnt martial law as much as it was just protecting their plan from not being ruined. they let all the criminals do whatever they wanted they just attacked the rich and ****.

14. Apparently all it takes to fix a shattered spinal cord is a really hard punch to the back. no it relocated it. the 3-4 months of therapy is what fixed it. also it wasnt shattered.

13. This is the prequel to Unbreakable, because Batman should be called Mr. Glass. In the short time (to be discussed later) that he was Batman, he was basically crippled. This guy makes Greg Oden look like Superman. facepalm and cool story bro

12. Batman learns nothing. In the Dark Knight Returns when Bats is beaten by the mutant leader, he comes back for a rematch, but uses what he learned from the first fight to win the second. No such thing here. He just goes after Bane again, and really he should have just had his *** handed to him again if not for an inadvertent elbow and a lucky plot device. i answered this before, he was always better than bane, his mentality just wasnt in the right place because he was borderline suicidal in the first fight.

11. Alfred and the butler for the Green Goblin (that one’s for you, Zechs) trained at the same place. Alfred knew that Katie Holmes didn’t love Bruce, but rather than tell him, he allows him to quit as Batman and quit at life for 8 years! Then, just as Bruce begins to pull himself together (but not in a way Alfred likes) he drops the bomb on him that he’s been pining away for a girl that chose a guy with half a face. What a ****. the point here was he didnt want him to be batman again and that might have de-motivated him. seriously this guy just did not pay attention to dialogue at all.

And that brings us up to the top 10.

10. Jim Gordon couldn’t figure out Batman was Bruce Wayne. why would he? he figured it out at the end tho. would u think richard branson is batman if we had a batman? no, no u ****ing wouldnt

9. Batman kills Talia. No two ways about it, his actions lead directly to her death. Is he wracked by guilt? Does he rush to try and save her? Nope. He stands idly by and watches her gasp for her final breath. Apparently Batman’s vow not to take lives does not extend to anyone named Al Ghul. ya he watches her grasp for her life because he doesnt have ****ing time to bring her to a hopital when a bomb is about to ****ing blow up jesus ****ing christ. and no he didnt directly kill her.

8. Batman quits because Katie Holmes died. The guy that dedicated himself to vengeance and creating order in his life after the death of his parents quits and becomes a recluse because his girlfriend (who was dating someone else at the time) died. first of all wrong movie, second of all he quits because the city didnt need him anymore, not because rachel died god ****ing dammit this writer is stupid.

7. During a 3 month siege, Lucius Fox couldn’t get word to the outside world. This is the guy that created the tech to turn cellphones into Big Brother, sonar imaging tech, tank-cars, stealth-copters and so on. He is in a city with MILLIONS of cellphones, satellite dishes, CB radios, radio stations, television stations and god knows what else. Lucius fail. what is this guy talking about.why would fox need to call someone outside gotham? the army and the country already ****ing know whats going on. who is lucious going to call. his family? maybe he did, there is literally nothing stopping him since phones still worked.

6. The lemming army. GCPD’s idea of ‘tactics’ is to line up all their men 10 across and charge down the street into automatic gunfire. they spent 3-5 months in a sewer, they said **** it lets take these *****es down and they had nothing to lose really... u never seen braveheart?

5. Batman is a ****. He knows full well he can escape the atomic blast. He knows he fixed the autopilot, but he purposely leads people to believe that he’s going to die. And the worst part is, the person he lies to is the one person he’s going to tell afterwards that he’s still alive. to point was to mke sure gotham believed he was dead so that they wouldnt need him anymore, i answered this in the long post on page 2 of this thread.

4. JGL will last approximately 5 minutes as Batman. Yeah, he’s trained as a cop, but how exactly did cops fare against the League of Shadows? Again, Batman is a **** (pun intended) if he thought JGL was going to pick up the slack after he left. And he turned the mansion into an orphanage ensuring that EVERYONE would figure out JGL was Batman. also answered on page 2. there isnt a need for a new batman.

3. Bruce Wayne didn’t know that a fusion power source could possibly be used as a weapon before a Russian scientist published a paper.

yes he did know thats why it was ****ing hidden from everyone but 2 ppl and it had a fail safe to flood the damn place if anyone tried to get it.

2. Batman only existed for 1 year. It’s true. The Joker tells the mob bosses (in the Dark Knight) that they had nothing to fear a year ago, so we take this as Batman has been operating during that time. Then he quits at the end of that movie. Yup, the guy who was obsessed with creating a legend and a symbol and yadda yadda yadda only had the guts to stick around for a year. ..but he did create the symbol and the legend. please try to pay attention to movies when u watch them. also it would have been more like 2 years.

1. Batman quits yet again at the end of the movie. Dude, is this guy the biggest slacker on the planet or what? He worked for like 1 year in his entire life! What a ******. he's ****ing old and HE IS NOT NEEDED that was the whole ****ing point

P.S TUF these comments arent directed at you but at the idiot ****ing writer lol. i had to vent off reading this stupid ****.

but ya, there i got all the answers

and these arent really flaws more than they are the result of a stupid columnist not paying attention

Rises was great because it continues from where liam neeson left off in the first movie. Bane and liam neesons daughter didnt just want to take out batman' date=' batman was just the only thing standing in their way so they got rid of him early. they wanted to take out gotham since its the most corrupt city (in that world) (because thats what the league of shadows does). even the dent act was based on a lie and sent a load of ppl into prison even tho they might not deserve it.

He didnt have a "training montage" he still had the same skills he always had, his mentality was what he was training. when he fought bane the first time his mentality was more selfish. in that he was doing it for himself. and like alfred said bane fought like he was fighting for something while batman subconsciously wanted to fail after all thats happened to him. batman lost that mentality after he exiled himself.

In the pit (symbol for lazarus) he was reborn. all his training was just physical exercises to back in shape. he didnt learn to fight again, he always knew how to fight. but watching the tv in his jail cell showing how gotham was falling apart made him remember why he became batman in the first place. no matter how bad the city was he knew there was always hope for it as long as his batman symbol could show it (also reason why he doesnt kill anyone ever, he has hope for even the worst). when he fought bane the second time he was kicking his *** from the start because he fought like a young batman again with something to lose (the city). a lot of ppl say the only reason he won was cuz the mask fell off, but no i saw it twice and he was kicking bane's *** the whole time. (like Diaz on Penn beating). even after seeing bane's commitment to killing everyone he still refused to kill him.

even the self sacrifice had more meaning then a simple clich? save the day thing. he knew he was getting old, he knew he couldnt continue doing what he was doing so he decided to finish what he started when he created batman in the first place. create a symbol that would get rid of corruption within the city. so he made everyone believe he was dead and he died for them. especially Gordon since he was the key to spreading his legacy since he was the only straight shooting cop batman trusted. he gave robin the cave and accessories as an "in case something happens" because he was also incorruptible and could be trusted. but he was not needed anymore just like batman wasnt since now the police could do his work as him and gordon abolished corruption in the police force. if robin was needed it would mean that he has to go outside the law again and that the police force was corrupt again...but the ending made it clear that wouldnt happen.

If batman stayed around longer the city would just become more prone to attacks from the league of shadows for defecting and preventing their plans. or even ppl like joker who only exist to test batman but without corruption joker cant function, like in the Dark Knight his entire plan succeeded that far due to police officers and city officials being corrupt and helping him. it was a perfect conclusion because it gave u the idea that batman would no longer be needed as he "cured" the city.[/quote']

lol... wow. Thanks for that. I did see the movie you know :D

The things I said still stand. Although of course there were good things about the movie like you mentioned, the things I stated are my opinions about the movie and the reasons I didn't like it as much as the other two.

All ****ing amazing.

This