Diaz fans!?

SmokinAce

Condit.

What he did in the fight was bad but forgivable if he had just defended his title at least once especially in a division where everybody was coming out of the woodworks saying they would beat him.

Meanwhile, he just sat with his paper belt denying that he ran against Diaz and saying that his kicks were devastating, while the entire MMA community was screaming for an immediate rematch (which to be fair Diaz kind of shot down all by himself, but still there were many, many others who were legit and he didnt take them).

Simply put, that was no way to get the belt, you proved nothing in that fight with Diaz, you acted like a ****** by holding an etire division hostage when the whole point of a interim belt is to do the opposite and you still haven't proved you deserve to hold it.

GSP also sucks, but I'll be pulling for him against Condit.

Condit.

What he did in the fight was bad but forgivable if he had just defended his title at least once especially in a division where everybody was coming out of the woodworks saying they would beat him.

Meanwhile' date=' he just sat with his paper belt denying that he ran against Diaz and saying that his kicks were devastating, while the entire MMA community was screaming for an immediate rematch (which to be fair Diaz kind of shot down all by himself, but still there were many, many others who were legit and he didnt take them).

Simply put, that was no way to get the belt, you proved nothing in that fight with Diaz, you acted like a ****** by holding an etire division hostage when the whole point of a interim belt is to do the opposite and you still haven't proved you deserve to hold it.

GSP also sucks, but I'll be pulling for him against Condit.[/quote']

Quality post from the Caveman.

I honestly don't care. I have basically been lacking interest in the 170 division since Matt Hughes and Penn stopped fighting.

But I do find it funny what is currently on Wikipedia...

Carlos Condit (born April 26, 1984) is an American mixed martial artist currently fighting for the Ultimate Fighting Championship where he is the interim welterweight champion. Condit initially received national attention for his running as the final WEC Welterweight Champion. He is known for his well-rounded game, running, and having an equal amount of submission and knockout wins. Condit is also known for having an iron chin, having never been knocked out in MMA competition. Condit is currently ranked as the #15 welterweight in the world by Sherdog.

I bolded the humorous part for effect obviously.

Grease

NBK was one of my favorite fighters but he betrayed his fans and himself to the core.

Atleast GSP is honest about who he is as a fighter.

No, No he's not, he thinks he's doing a good job when he fights. Like when he fought BJ Penn. He was on top of a helpless lw for like 20 minutes and couldn't do nothing to finish him? Then he was pacing around like he was mad because BJ quit before he could finish him as if he was raining down power punches or going for subs.

No' date=' No he's not, he thinks he's doing a good job when he fights. Like when he fought BJ Penn. He was on top of a helpless lw for like 20 minutes and couldn't do nothing to finish him? Then he was pacing around like he was mad because BJ quit before he could finish him as if he was raining down power punches or going for subs.[/quote']

Yes but you have to understand GSP is delusional. He actually believes fighting safe is the shiznit.

NBK sold his soul and he KNOWS it.

Condit.

Meanwhile' date=' he just sat with his paper belt denying that he ran against Diaz and saying that his kicks were devastating, while the entire MMA community was screaming for an immediate rematch (which to be fair Diaz kind of shot down all by himself, but still there were many, many others who were legit and he didnt take them).

GSP also sucks, but I'll be pulling for him against Condit.[/quote']

I agree with everything you said, but I still prefer him over GSP. I have always enjoyed watching Condit fight so I won't start bagging on him now because of how he fought to get the belt. It's what happens to nearly every Jackson fighter when a belt is on the line, its the guy who told Rashad Evans that when the fans start booing that we know we are executing our game plan.

I don't like that he planned to sit on his belt when Diaz was suspended and couldn't get clearance for a rematch, there are plenty of contenders who deserve a shot at his paper belt and it isn't fair to the division as a whole to wait for an interim champ who is waiting for an injured champ. Still, it doesn't make me like him less than GSP, at least not until he defends his belt by running away in every fight....

No' date=' No he's not, he thinks he's doing a good job when he fights. Like when he fought BJ Penn. He was on top of a helpless lw for like 20 minutes and couldn't do nothing to finish him? Then he was pacing around like he was mad because BJ quit before he could finish him as if he was raining down power punches or going for subs.[/quote']

BJ Quit...so he did finish him you ******.

Lol. I love reading the Condit betrayed us crap, it's quite amusing.

I guess everyone forgot when Condit KTFO Hardy, flying knee KTFO Kim, and had a comeback win with his war against MacDonald. But no, lets all judge Condit off of this one fight where he decided to fight smart. I guess Condit should have stayed on the fence and eat body shot after body shot and consecutive punches to the face. Yeah, he should have fell right into his Diaz strength. Also, according to fightmetric, Condit did land a higher percentage of punches. 47% to 43% despite the decision. Though honestly I think Diaz should have won because of aggression and control, but we really don't need to discuss that anymore, it's done with.

So called "fans". If your fighter has a boring fight, win or lose, you should still stick behind him if your his fan. I don't see any other real fans on this forum anymore. There's a few out there but not a lot. Too many bandwagon fans on this forum. I support my fighters win or lose.

Lol. I love reading the Condit betrayed us crap' date=' it's quite amusing.

I guess everyone forgot when Condit KTFO Hardy, flying knee KTFO Kim, and had a comeback win with his war against MacDonald. But no, lets all judge Condit off of this one fight where he decided to fight smart. I guess Condit should have stayed on the fence and eat body shot after body shot and consecutive punches to the face. Yeah, he should have fell right into his Diaz strength. Also, according to fightmetric, Condit did land a higher percentage of punches. 47% to 43% despite the decision. Though honestly [b']I think Diaz should have won because of aggression and control[/b], but we really don't need to discuss that anymore, it's done with.

So called "fans". If your fighter has a boring fight, win or lose, you should still stick behind him if your his fan. I don't see any other real fans on this forum anymore. There's a few out there but not a lot. Too many bandwagon fans on this forum. I support my fighters win or lose.

Uh... the only thing Diaz displayed was frustration (not aggression) and lack of control... lumbering forward pissed off because you don't know how to stop someone from circling away from the fence does not win a fight.

GSP CHEATED LIKE A PRICK TO WIN IN BOTH FIGHTS SO STFU

anyway i dislike both fighters but ill be rooting for GSP >.< **** CONDIT

Prove to me where he has been convicted of cheating please. If you can't (you can't)' date=' using slanderous claims just weakens your statement.

And don't tell me he greased... [u']Phil Nurse[/u] rubbed grease on GSP, Anderson Silva rubs grease on himself every single fight.

Prove to me where he has been convicted of cheating please. If you can't (you can't)' date=' using slanderous claims just weakens your statement.

And don't tell me he greased... [u']Phil Nurse[/u] rubbed grease on GSP, Anderson Silva rubs grease on himself every single fight.

its been shown in so many other threads... every one knows it was more then the greasing... look it up your self

and thats also why Phil Nurse isn't aloud to be at the events tard