Vitor Belfort on Jones: "I will knock him out, I'm going to win."

Emrig

I also think Vitor has a very big chance at winning this thing. Imo his problem has always been the pressure. Vitor seems to do bad under pressure. He wasn't training for this fight, it was just given to him, and he was ready to fight around the same time anyway. His head is at a good place, he's healthy, he's constantly talking about how good he feels going into this fight. He's got the skills we all know that, his mental has always been his weakness. Now however he seems more relaxed then ever.

I really think Vitor is going to make the biggest upset in UFC betting history. I'm betting on him.

I think it's cute that people think that Vitor has more than a punchers chance. I haven't seen anything from him that says that he could be a threat.

I always lol when noob fans say "punchers chance", when a fighter throws a punch they intend it to land, their is no chance involved, either they land or their opponent moves out of the way, no chance involved at all

I think it's cute that people think that Vitor has more than a punchers chance. I haven't seen anything from him that says that he could be a threat.

Vitor is a threat to whoever he fights. He could easily KO JBJ, but it's up to Jones if he gets caught or if he fights smart, and keeps his distance from Vitor and if he is successful taking him down? I can see JBJ winning via sub or UD. But Vitor could win just as easy imo IF HES AGGRESSIVE

Vitor is a threat to whoever he fights. He could easily KO JBJ' date=' but it's up to Jones if he gets caught or if he fights smart, and keeps his distance from Vitor and if he is successful taking him down? I can see JBJ winning via sub or UD. But Vitor could win just as easy imo IF HES AGGRESSIVE[/quote']

Everyone has a chance, but I always say Jone's greatest threats were Rashad and Lyoto. Vitor doesn't have anything for him.

idgaf how old you are' date=' I am not going to respect the opinion of a simpleton who thinks a KO is based off luck and chance[/quote']

Most of them aren't but you'd have to be a complete idiot to think that some KO's aren't by chance. It's called getting caught. I've seen over hand rights where the guy isn't even looking at the target. Get it together. You got way to many posts to be acting like a Noob.

Most of them aren't but you'd have to be a complete idiot to think that some KO's aren't by chance. It's called getting caught. I've seen over hand rights where the guy isn't even looking at the target. Get it together. You got way to many posts to be acting like a Noob.

lol please, stop embarrassing yourself

And this is where we find out that you have no arguement. Good job.

I already posted my argument and your response was " I've seen over hand rights where the guy isn't even looking at the target".

Its quite a simple tactic in MMA actually, you look down, the guy expects you to attack low and instead you attack high. No luck involved, just skill

I already posted my argument and your response was " I've seen over hand rights where the guy isn't even looking at the target".

Its quite a simple tactic in MMA actually' date=' you look down, the guy expects you to attack low and instead you attack high. No luck involved, just skill[/quote']

So every KO involves skill? you foreal? maybe over hand right was a bad example, but there are all sorts of punches in flurries where someone gets caught. If I fight Jon Jones, you know what I have? A punchers chance. Vitor isn't going to out box him.

So every KO involves skill? you foreal? maybe over hand right was a bad example' date=' but there are all sorts of punches in flurries where someone gets caught.[b'] If I fight Jon Jones, you know what I have? A punchers chance[/b]. Vitor isn't going to out box him.

Fair enough

But to say a Mixed Martial Artist only has a punchers chance against a certain opponent is ridiculous and fanboyish. Vitor has much more than a punchers chance, and if he does win it won't be because of "luck" it will be because he has the natural talent and technique to close the distance on jones.....not just because he was "lucky"

Fair enough

But to say a Mixed Martial Artist only has a punchers chance against a certain opponent is ridiculous and fanboyish. Vitor has much more than a punchers chance' date=' and if he does win it won't be because of "luck" it will be because he has the natural talent and technique to close the distance on jones.....not just because he was "lucky"[/quote']

Vitor is a beast and I've been following him since he was a teenager. I have my favorite fighters, but I am a fan of every single one of them. I don't hate any of them, but I've seen what Bones has done to the rest of the LHW division. I just don't see how he can do it. For any boxer at a reach disadvantage you would want them to get on the inside. Once he does though, Jones could double leg him or clinch and throw. The only thing I can see Vitor beating Jones in is ground game, but technically Shogun had better ground game too.

Only one person has ever knock Vitor out cold and that is Anderson Silva. He lost a very close split dec to Tito which I think he won that fight and lost a dec to Chuck which I think was a close fight that could have gone either way more close to a draw. Overeem is the only man to ever submit Vitor and there second fight Overeem won by a dec. Randy Couture tko but did not knock him out he just tired out Vitor and held him down and ounched him where he could not intellectually define himself but he was not out and lost to Dan Henderson by dec. Theres only 3 men that have ever finished Vitor in a fight and that is Anderson, Overeem, and Couture. He has really only lost to big name opponent and champions besides the Kazushi Sakuraba where he broke his hand in the first 2 minutes of the fight and got tired. Vitor biggest problem is his cardio and his mental toughest. All his wins in the UFC have ended in the first round.

I'm PRAYING we don't see this talk and then come fight night he's frozen and confused at the huge reach he's up against' date=' thus getting picked apart and eventually submitted[/quote']

Yea im worried that may happen as well :(

Every fighter says that,it is like watching the WWE.Hulk Hogan,I will crush you like a grape !.

The funny thing is that there is a 50/50 chance one of the fighters will be right,well at least on the win part.

What is also ridiculous is how TKO are counted as KO's when they clearly are not and even many fighters are patting themselves on the back thinking TKO's are KO's.

One of the BEST cases to prove TKO's are quite often a bad stoppage was the Franklin Silva fight.Any normal circumstance or any other ref would have stopped that fight.Silva would be walking around with a TKO or as many like to cal lit a KO,however instead Franklin came back to win that fight.So it went from a TKO to a LOSS !.

They should rename TKO's to referee stoppages,because clearly the fighter did NOT stop the fight.

The other type would be the verbal tap out,again NOT a TKO nor a KO.

I wouldnt be too "happy" about his statement.

You gotta remember this is a PPV sale, where UFC has to make sure ppl get pumped for it so :hey Vitor, say you will KO Jones" ...

See ? Got you excited, didnt it ?

No jokes now, I also think Vitor has more chance than Hendo AND MACHIDA and I will not be a bit surprised if Vitor KOs Jones on 1st or 2nd round