Rashad vs winner of Shogun/Gus, Nog vs Hendo at end of year (unconfirmed)

HOGS17

Like I said, most will think I'm trolling and idc bc I know that I am not making it up:D

fyi, the same friend told me about Shogun fighting Vera, Mir fighting a SF fighter AND told me about Nick Diaz coming over to the UFC before any news broke in the media.

The only fight that makes sense for Hendo right now is Machida. It really needs to happen.

I don't see Henderson winning this fight like ever. If I were Hendo I'd recover fully and wait for the title fight again--it may be his last chance at another belt. Whether that comes before or after Machida is TBD obv.

Like I said' date=' most will think I'm trolling and idc bc I know that I am not making it up:D

fyi, the same friend told me about Shogun fighting Vera, Mir fighting a SF fighter AND told me about Nick Diaz coming over to the UFC before any news broke in the media.[/quote']

If people think you're trolling that's dumb. I know you're not trolling but you are speculating. I don't know your speculation track record but if it's what you say then you do have a bit of credibility. ;)

I don't see Henderson winning this fight like ever. If I were Hendo I'd recover fully and wait for the title fight again--it may be his last chance at another belt. Whether that comes before or after Machida is TBD obv.

Even if he loses, I would love to see this happen:

1. Hendo throws an H-bomb

2. Machida avoids it

3. Machida throws a straight punch like the one that KO'd Bader

4. It lands flush on Hendo's chin

5. Hendo eats it and smiles

6. Machida craps his shorts

7. Hendo throws another H-bomb

That sequence of events would be almost as good as Hendo beating Jones. Almost.

Even if he loses' date=' I would love to see this happen:

1. Hendo throws an H-bomb

2. Machida avoids it

3. Machida throws a straight punch like the one that KO'd Bader

4. It lands flush on Hendo's chin

5. Hendo eats it and smiles

6. Machida craps his shorts

7. Hendo throws another H-bomb

That sequence of events would be almost as good as Hendo beating Jones. Almost.[/quote']

Lol. That would be pretty sick/funny. Although I don't know if Hendo could just eat one of Machida's perfectly placed/perfectly thrown punches. Thiago Silva has quite a chin and Machida dropped him a couple times not even at full power. Would be fun to see if Hendo could just go full terminator mode though.

I would be shocked if Hendo would ACCEPT the fight with Lil Nog (remember he already declined once).

Hendo will be fighting Machida for #1 contender IMHO and if Machida complaints about it, Dana will turn to him and say "U were offered to fight Jones already, so shut up and fight Hendo" which I think Machida would beat Hendo fairly easy.

Now, Rashad has many options at this moment: winner of Shogun/Gus, winner of Glover/Rampage (why not ?) and even Lil Nog would make sense for Evans in my opinion.

LHW is very open ATM and everyone can fight everyone and that would be fair.

Idk if this is the case but in my opinion about Hendo vs Nog based on what I heard about a possible Hendo/Nog 2, is tht Nog was in the title mix before he got hurt. Both him and Hendo coming off injuries and a Hendo vs Nog would be for a fight against Machida for the no 1 contender. Jones next fight after Belfort (if he wins) wont be until next year so tht gives plenty of time to figure out who should be the No 1 contender between the 3.

Based off the performace of JBJ against Belfort depends on who he fights next. With Hendo being injured, it might put him behind Machida or Shogun now to get a shot. If he fights Nog and wins, he'll have a chance to earn a title shot. With declining a fight with Nog it might risk Hendo not getting another shot

I don't understand why Rashad would be straight back into the title picture. Jones beat him convincingly, same with all the 205ers that he has beaten really. None of them have done anything to make people believe a rematch will go down any differently.

If Gus wins, Jones should fight him and then when Hendo returns from his knee injury they can set up Jones vs Hendo... again.

After that, depending on if the Glover hype train is still in full swing he can challenge Jones and afterwards Jones should be forced to HW (assuming no new challengers have broken through).

I would be shocked if Hendo would ACCEPT the fight with Lil Nog (remember he already declined once).

Hendo will be fighting Machida for #1 contender IMHO and if Machida complaints about it' date=' Dana will turn to him and say "U were offered to fight Jones already, so shut up and fight Hendo" which I think Machida would beat Hendo fairly easy.

Now, Rashad has many options at this moment: winner of Shogun/Gus, winner of Glover/Rampage (why not ?) and even Lil Nog would make sense for Evans in my opinion.

LHW is very open ATM and everyone can fight everyone and that would be fair.[/quote']

Hendo dont wanna accept cause he knows Lil Nog will beat him again and ruin his chances for a title shot