So I watched Brokeback Mountain the other day...

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

Like the new Snow White movie, the storyline was of little value to me - but the cinematography was amazing! While there were scenes & aspects of the movie I found compelling & interesting, I truly enjoyed the mid western scenery - reminded me alot of Twister in that sense.

I grew up in the mid west, so a movie that captures the essence of being there always intrigues me.

Like the new Snow White movie' date=' the storyline was of little value to me - but the cinematography was [b']amazing![/b] While there were scenes & aspects of the movie I found compelling & interesting, I truly enjoyed the mid western scenery - reminded me alot of Twister in that sense.

I grew up in the mid west, so a movie that captures the essence of being there always intrigues me.

right.... cause admitting that a movie about gay people is good for the story means you must be gay... :cool:

Like the new Snow White movie' date=' the storyline was of little value to me - but the cinematography was [b']amazing![/b] While there were scenes & aspects of the movie I found compelling & interesting, I truly enjoyed the mid western scenery - reminded me alot of Twister in that sense.

I'm honored that you would come out of the closet to us UFC Community Forum members.