Diaz vs Alves who wins

Patriot12815

When the hype train started with Nick Diaz about 2 and half years ago, Thiago Alves was the first person I thought about who should be his UFC debut fight. I still, to this daqy, think tht would be a legit fight.

Alot of ppl would pick against Alves for sure, but I think Alves would frustrate Diaz with leg kicks and end up getting better shots in on Diaz IF he mix's his punches with hard kicks. I don't think Alves would finish Diaz, but I think IF diaz stood with Alves the whole fight, Alves would win via SD IF he delivers a ton of powerful kicks.

JosephPBlow bashes real fighters like Sanchez' date=' Diaz and Penn but loves point fighters like GSP and Condit.

He also has a bigger ego than Donald Trump but he's an irrelevant, anonymous (just look at his av) nobody[/quote']

GSP is the greatest most well rounded and, will be, the most dominant fighter to ever compete in mixed martial arts.

Condit has been an overrated disappointment from day one.

BJ Penn is gutless quitter who folds like a futon whenever hes faced with adversity.

Diaz has spent most of his career ducking the UFC and choosing to fight carefully selected cans and UFC rejects...oh and he got outworked, outclassed and outstruck by an an overrated disappointment named Carlos Condit.

GSP is the greatest most well rounded and' date=' will be, the most dominant fighter to ever compete in mixed martial arts.

BJ Penn is gutless quitter who folds like a futon whenever hes faced with adversity.

Diaz has spent most of his career ducking the UFC and choosing to fight carefully selected cans and UFC rejects...oh and he got outworked, outclassed and outstruck by an an overrated disappointment named Carlos Condit.[/quote']

hi joey :o

GSP is the greatest most well rounded and' date=' will be, the [b']most dominant fighter [/b]to ever compete in mixed martial arts.

Diaz has spent most of his career ducking the UFC and choosing to fight carefully selected cans and UFC rejects...oh and he got outworked, outclassed and outstruck by an an overrated disappointment named Carlos Condit.

ibmtV44QlsqO9t.gif

Too funny on the bold ^^^ LoL