Addressing the jon jones butthurters

Sisti

so i just listened to an interview with jon jones

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/4/3289979/jon-jones-opens-up-about-ufc-151-cancellation-says-he-felt-like-a

and i honestly felt bad for him. it's pretty obvious the hate messages he gets on a daily basis are getting to him. i mean, how wouldn't it get to him? that would get to anyone to see a world full of messages basically bullying and writing HATE mail to him

i think people forget that jon jones is a f'in CHAMPION. he is not the serial killer in CO, he did not kill his children, he simply is a young normal guy who decided to work his butt off to do something great in life

jon jones is just a normal guy who happens to train very hard and has so much potential. i really have nothing but love for him and he's actually my favorite guy to watch fight right now

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/4/3289979/jon-jones-opens-up-about-ufc-151-cancellation-says-he-felt-like-a

and i honestly felt bad for him. it's pretty obvious the hate messages he gets on a daily basis are getting to him. i mean' date=' how wouldn't it get to him? that would get to anyone to see a world full of messages basically bullying and writing HATE mail to him

i think people forget that jon jones is a f'in CHAMPION. he is not the serial killer in CO, he did not kill his children, he simply is a young normal guy who decided to work his butt off to do something great in life

jon jones is just a normal guy who happens to train very hard and has so much potential. i really have nothing but love for him and he's actually my favorite guy to watch fight right now[/quote']

Am I supposed to feel bad for a millionaire that drops an unconscious fighter on his head because his feeling got hurt? :rolleyes:

"Hey Jon, quit being a cry baby on twitter, get some fans."

He brought it on himself and it's not like it's the only thing he's done to upset people. 25 to life.

Jones is a ***** and a coward. He is full of himself and brought all of this hatred by being this way. He deserves it for his "holier than thou" attitude. **** Jon Jones.

don't feel bad for him hes a FAKE.

Am I supposed to feel bad for a millionaire that drops an unconscious fighter on his head because his feeling got hurt?

"Hey Jon' date=' quit being a cry baby on twitter, get some fans." [/quote']

The haters are awake. Quick, no one say anything positive about Jon Jones!

and i honestly felt bad for him. it's pretty obvious the hate messages he gets on a daily basis are getting to him. i mean' date=' how wouldn't it get to him? that would get to anyone to see a world full of messages basically bullying and writing HATE mail to him

jon jones is just a normal guy who happens to train very hard and has so much potential. i really have nothing but love for him and he's actually my favorite guy to watch fight right now[/quote']

Jones lost a fan when he openly stated he refused to sign fans replica belts. Acting like a entitled child who should be glorified and praised like some basketball players who wouldn't stop to say to hi to your kid if he was dying of cancer.

Jones' hard work is being paid for by fans. The same people he ***** on. The only thing that separates him from some bum who got average grades in a junior college and works a ****** job are the people that are willing to open their wallets to buy PPVs.

If Jon feels like a piece of meat it's because that's exactly what he is. He is a tool to entertain me.

The UFC has had plenty of champions over the years that haven't disgraced the sport that they claim to want to do great things for.

Jones isn't a champ he's the flakey ego-maniacal Kanye West of MMA.

lol so you are saying he isn't fake as hell?

Here's a quick insight to my "feelings" towards fighters:

If a good fighter: like

If a good guy: like +1

If a bad/flawed guy: like

I don't care much about a persons flaws, I have plenty of my own that I'm dealing with and I won't judge a person I don't even know; a person who hasn't done myself or my friends/family any harm is okay by me. Especially if his flaws in no way effect my quality of life. You people are too emotionally invested in personalities...

I don't care much about a persons flaws' date=' I have plenty of my own that I'm dealing with and I won't judge a person I don't even know; a person who hasn't done myself or my friends/family any harm is okay by me. Especially if his flaws in no way effect my quality of life. You people are too emotionally invested in personalities...[/quote']

You should know that Jones hurt a lot of people when he beat Shogun Machida and Rampage the way he did.

They'll never forgive him for that...

I don't care much about a persons flaws' date=' I have plenty of my own that I'm dealing with and I won't judge a person I don't even know; a person who hasn't done myself or my friends/family any harm is okay by me. Especially if his flaws in no way effect my quality of life. You people are too emotionally invested in personalities...[/quote']

I would have partially agreed with you BEFORE ufc 151 was cancled.

the man should atleast have never said he would fight sonnen in a heartbeat and he would never duck a fight...

I would have partially agreed with you BEFORE ufc 151 was cancled. He is a hypocrite and should have atleast never claimed he would duck sonnen or fights in general.

To me hating Jon Jones for being an ******* is about as productive as hating Kim Kardashian for being a *****... it's not worth my time or emotions.

Jones is a ***** and a coward. He is full of himself and brought all of this hatred by being this way. He deserves it for his "holier than thou" attitude. **** Jon Jones.

So a guy who has fought and defeated 4 former world champions is a coward to you ?

The stupidity on this forum knows no bounds.

Oh riggggght. He choked your boy in your avatar unconscious and dropped him like a 205 lb sac of Yukon Gold Potatoes.

So a guy who has fought and defeated 4 former world champions is a coward to you ?

The stupidity on this forum knows no bounds.

Oh riggggght. He choked your boy in your avatar unconscious and dropped him like a 205 lb sac of Yukon Gold Potatoes.

Not even the fact that he choked him out or beat Machida or whatever. Talented as hell that dude is, but also a prick. That dude is so full of himself.

I might not like him, but can't deny his talent...just like Frankie Edgar. So perhaps it is you who is stupid, making stupid comments on this forum.

Plus, who isn't scared of the ganster in Sonnen!

Not even the fact that he choked him out or beat Machida or whatever. Talented as hell that dude is' date=' but also a prick. That dude is so full of himself.

I might not like him, but can't deny his talent...just like Frankie Edgar. So perhaps it is you who is stupid, making stupid comments on this forum.

Plus, who isn't scared of the ganster in Sonnen![/quote']

I don't care if people dislike him or call him fake, I can see where they are coming from. But for people to call him a coward? C'mon Son

Not a hater and it's not butthurt. Can ask anybody but I use to be the biggest Jones defender on this site and it's not even about UFC 151. Still a fan of him as a fighter but dudes gone full retard to the point where you can't defend him anymore.

Right?

This post is a shining example of why you're mod material. You have critical thinking skills and the ability to articulate them. This is strangely rare on the forum lately.

Not a hater and it's not butthurt. Can ask anybody but I use to be the biggest Jones defender on this site and it's not even about UFC 151. Still a fan of him as a fighter but dudes gone full retard to the point where you can't defend him anymore.

Phew! That's a relief I thought I had seen you defend him before and thought maybe I had gone crazy haha

This thread already exists. Please look before starting new threads.

In my opinion, Jones should have taken the fight. He jumped on the chance when the shoe was on the other foot, and beat Shogun for the title.

The event should not have been canceled, so I blame everyone.

I am mad. Probably more mad then anyone else on here, that this was canceled.

This thread already exists. Please look before starting new threads.

In my opinion' date=' Jones should have taken the fight. He jumped on the chance when the shoe was on the other foot, and beat Shogun for the title.

The event should not have been canceled, so I blame everyone.

I am mad. Probably more mad then anyone else on here, that this was canceled.[/quote']

Since the UFC decided to cancel the UFC 151 event because the main event was pulled, what do you think that tells you about how the higher echelon within the UFC (Dana White, Fertitta brothers, etc.) feel about the fighters who were on the undercard for UFC 151?

It sounds like the higher echelon within the UFC do not feel confident enough that those undercard fighters could be worthwhile for a PPV show.

Since the UFC decided to cancel the UFC 151 event because the main event was pulled' date=' what do you think that tells you about how the higher echelon within the UFC (Dana White, Fertitta brothers, etc.) feel about the fighters who were on the undercard for UFC 151?

It sounds like the higher echelon within the UFC do not feel confident enough that those undercard fighters could be worthwhile for a PPV show.[/quote']

I think it sucks to be honest. I am mad at Jones. I am mad about it being canceled.

I am mad about the under card guys missing out on their cash. I am mad that the fans missed out. I am mad for those that paid for hotel and plane trip to be there.

I am mad that I was one of them. But, I was gonna go anyway. The cage side seats were a bonus.

I think it sucks to be honest. I am mad at Jones. I am mad about it being canceled.

I am mad about the under card guys missing out on their cash. I am mad that the fans missed out. I am mad for those that paid for hotel and plane trip to be there.

I am mad that I was one of them. But' date=' I was gonna go anyway. The cage side seats were a bonus.[/quote']

Things happen in life and not everything goes exactly according to plan. I still blame the people who ACTUALLY caused the cancellation more then one fighter - Joe Silva, Dana White, Fertitta brothers. The UFC basically slapped the face of all the fighters on the undercard of UFC 151 and told them - you're not good enough to be on a PPV by yourself without the main event.

My sister in law went to the Dominican Republic last week and had an amazing time. She even was there with her Canadian friend and made it out okay while Tropical Storm Isaac made it impossible to do much of anything outside. What did she do? Made the best out of the situation and enjoyed the hotel she was in with her friend.

So an event was cancelled and you had to pay for that plane ticket and hotel? Okay, so what? You can still have a good time - it's all about what you make of it whether it's by yourself or with friends. I used to feel some sort of sympathy for those people who had to pay for their hotel and plane tickets. I don't feel any sympathy any more. It's completely up to you to have fun. That's not to you, specifically, G. It's to everyone who thinks about the fans who had to pay for a plane ticket and a hotel. Yeah, it sucks, but make the best of it, dude.

If my sister in law could have fun during a tropical storm, I think other people could have a great time during a cancelled event.

Things happen in life and not everything goes exactly according to plan. I still blame the people who ACTUALLY caused the cancellation more then one fighter - Joe Silva' date=' Dana White, Fertitta brothers. The UFC basically slapped the face of all the fighters on the undercard of UFC 151 and told them - you're not good enough to be on a PPV by yourself without the main event.

My sister in law went to the Dominican Republic last week and had an amazing time. She even was there with her Canadian friend and made it out okay while Tropical Storm Isaac made it impossible to do much of anything outside. What did she do? Made the best out of the situation and enjoyed the hotel she was in with her friend.

So an event was cancelled and you had to pay for that plane ticket and hotel? Okay, so what? You can still have a good time - it's all about what you make of it whether it's by yourself or with friends. I used to feel some sort of sympathy for those people who had to pay for their hotel and plane tickets. I don't feel any sympathy any more. It's completely up to you to have fun. That's not to you, specifically, G. It's to everyone who thinks about the fans who had to pay for a plane ticket and a hotel. Yeah, it sucks, but make the best of it, dude.

If my sister in law could have fun during a tropical storm, I think other people could have a great time during a cancelled event.[/quote']

I had a great time. A blast even.

However, like I said, I was going anyway. Some people paid hard earned money just because they wanted to go to a UFC event. Not because they wanted to go to Vegas.

So, I feel bad for those fans.

I did make the best of it, believe me. 10 days in Vegas was AWESOME!! lol

I personally don't give a rats *** what he is outside of the octagon. I watch the guy because he's got incredile skills inside the octagon.

The day I start caring about what someone else does in their personal life, or if they try to pretend to be something they're not, is the day I trade in my love for the sport itself and side with the people who know nothing better than to judge others.

Look into the lives of your favourite athletes, actors, musicians, painters, politicians, writers, producers, etc, and you might just learn a thing or two and realize that we're all far from perfect.

Greg? Is that you?

you missed out the part where he murdered a card and was scared to fight a challenger on 8 days notice and that everyone else on the card who needed money to pay the bills have to wait even longer, oh and how he screwed up the thousands who had plans to fly out to Vegas, have a holiday and watch him fight

And how he screwed all of us and now he gets no repercussions, he just headlines the next card and loses basically no money.....

To all the haters......So what? Like we live in a perfect world? Jon Jones is still champ' date=' the end.[/quote']

No its not the end

If he wants to be known as the 205 ufc champ then fine do only that...its the other **** he voluntarily does that makes ppl change thier minds on him

He pretends to be a role model (his words)

He pretends to take any fight (his words)

He pretends to be a face of ufc,products that require a certain image (his actions)

And he as betrayed his words and actions...now I'm fine if he wants to be known as a champion only that's all I ever wanted from him just read my thread entitled "Jon Jones (The Truth)"

But that is not all he wants...he wants to be known as more...he wants the big money and the big fame and with all that you have to act a certain way but when he fails to do so he can not see that its his fualt and his fault alone

As I'm a fan of his...kid is crazy good but I'm also being real...he's got a lot of **** to clear up if he wants to be the great fighter/great person he claim he wants to be