Social Security Agency stockpiling AMMO!!

KINGnoob

Like all Big Govt programs SS is going down. It goes negative in 2017. Its funny how many people ignore this fact. I havent heard Obama or Romney say a thing about it. Theres more peeps taking out then putting in. 5th grade math would tell you this is a joke program.

Once again, it all comes down to money management. If the vast majority weren't moronic with money, SS wouldnt even need to exist. Get educated, plan for retirement, because fellas SS aint going to be there for you and they are gearing up for the moment when you realize it.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-does-social-security-174-000-bullets-070710918.html

oh and

inB4kevbo

EDIT: worth looking at

Total Personal Debt: 15 trillion

Total Mortgage Debt: 13 trillion

Student Loan Debt: 800 Billion (glad I aint part of that figure, paying cash for college since 08)

Credit Card debt: 900 billion

Personal Debt per CITIZEN: 50,000. ****ing pathetic. Yup so when you are born day one you owe 50,000 to the govt.

http://usdebtclock.org

Also this should be read. This is verbatim the problem with the masses.

21 ways rich people think differently.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/21-ways-rich-people-think-differently.html

Like all Big Govt programs SS is going down. It goes negative in 2017. Its funny how many people ignore this fact. I havent heard Obama or Romney say a thing about it. Theres more peeps taking out then putting in. 5th grade math would tell you this is a joke program.

Once again' date=' it all comes down to money management. If the vast majority weren't moronic with money, SS wouldnt even need to exist. Get educated, plan for retirement, because fellas SS aint going to be there for you and they are gearing up for the moment when you realize it.

oh and

[b']inB4kevbo[/b]

lol, beat me to it.

Money = Success? Tell me' date=' would you kill your mother for a shiny penny?[/quote']

Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The reason wealthy people earn more wealth is that they're not afraid to admit that money can solve most problems, Siebold says.

"[The middle class] sees money as a never-ending necessary evil that must be endured as part of life. The world class sees money as the great liberator, and with enough of it, they are able to purchase financial peace of mind."

The thing about social security that neither side of the aisle ever touches isn't if it should exsist or not but how they divy there funds. The fact of the matter is the retirement portion of ssa has always worked fine and actually made money before the added the disability portion. The biggest problem is what constitutes a disability. Did you know that drug addiction is a disability we give people money for? A lifetime of felonies? Your unemployable so you get ssa for the rest of your life. Face tattoo? Thats not a bad choice it's a disability. Alchohaulisim? That to. On top of all of this you can get an ssa check for each child you have that you get diagnosed with a behaivior problem so if you have kids and teach them to do the wrong things you can get more and more money. Almost anyone can get diagnosed with bi polar. Go into your local ssa office one day and count how many retirees are there compared to perfictly fit 20 and 30 somethings.

The thing about social security that neither side of the aisle ever touches isn't if it should exsist or not but how they divy there funds. The fact of the matter is the retirement portion of ssa has always worked fine and actually made money before the added the disability portion. The biggest problem is what constitutes a disability. Did you know that drug addiction is a disability we give people money for? A lifetime of felonies? Your unemployable so you get ssa for the rest of your life. Face tattoo? Thats not a bad choice it's a disability. Alchohaulisim? That to. On top of all of this you can get an ssa check for each child you have that you get diagnosed with a behaivior problem so if you have kids and teach them to do the wrong things you can get more and more money. Almost anyone can get diagnosed with bi polar. Go into your local ssa office one day and count how many retirees are there compared to perfictly fit 20 and 30 somethings.

right, it gets abused like all over forms of entitlements. Abolish it IMO. Or at least give me the option to opt out of it like church employees do.

You can agree or disagree with the ideoligy of ssa. I personaly lean toward a small government and doing away with it in the future however people of age now have already paid into it there entire life they shouldn't be left uncoverd when they already paid there portion.

Once again' date=' it all comes down to money management. If the vast majority weren't moronic with money, SS wouldnt even need to exist. Get educated, plan for retirement, because fellas SS aint going to be there for you and they are gearing up for the moment when you realize it.

oh and

inB4kevbo

EDIT: worth looking at

Total Personal Debt: 15 trillion

Total Mortgage Debt: 13 trillion

Student Loan Debt: 800 Billion (glad I aint part of that figure, paying cash for college since 08)

Credit Card debt: 900 billion

Personal Debt per CITIZEN: 50,000. ****ing pathetic. Yup so when you are born day one you owe 50,000 to the govt.

http://usdebtclock.org

Also this should be read. This is verbatim the problem with the masses.

21 ways rich people think differently.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/21-ways-rich-people-think-differently.html[/quote']

Why inb4Kevbo? SS is a sham. Work for a decent pension and you won't have to worry about that crap! I'm all for repealing SS...

If you're a high ranking Govt. employee you retire and get a 6 figure pension, paid for by tax payers. Then you go back and take a different job, given to you by your cronies, and you make a 6 figure salary plus the first pension. It's called double dipping. Mentally ill alcoholics and drug addicts are doing great on their $1,000 a month on social security, why don't we just shoot them.

The amount of incorrect information in this post is simply astounding.

If you're a high ranking Govt. employee you retire and get a 6 figure pension' date=' paid for by tax payers. Then you go back and take a different job, given to you by your cronies, and you make a 6 figure salary plus the first pension. It's called double dipping. Mentally ill alcoholics and drug addicts are doing great on their $1,000 a month on social security, why don't we just shoot them.[/quote']

You call it double dipping, I call it being intelligent. My parents both did this very scenario and I don't see them worrying about SS.