Andrei Arlovski vs Tim Sylvia 4

JBJF

I thought it was a really good fight, both dudes were going pretty hard. The end result was just dumb, did they really expect Arlovski to just stand there and wait for the ref to tell him it was ok to attack? Im glad they changed that stupid rule. That was a 100% a win for Arlovski, the NC is just dumb.

I thought it was a really good fight' date=' both dudes were going pretty hard. The end result was just dumb, did they really expect Arlovski to just stand there and wait for the ref to tell him it was ok to attack? Im glad they changed that stupid rule. That was a 100% a win for Arlovski, the NC is just dumb.[/quote']

I was so pissed when they said it was a nc.. either way Timmy was done

After looking at the roster and hearing One FC has officially gone to the full-contact soccer kick rules, I'm hoping to see a major MMA boom kick up in Asia again. Not based solely out of Japan means Yaks won't get their hooks in it like they did Pride, and from reports the organization is willing to throw money at fighters to get them.

I'm desperately hoping we'll see them rise and become an alternative to UFC. Zuffa better be careful with how they treat their top fighters with matchmaking and contender shots, or they might start losing fighters.

i didnt get to see this fight

not even a replay. heard all about it. alot of controversy. apparently you are supposed to notify the referee before you kick somebody in the face. im sure there are alot of jokes that can be made upon this situation. maybe even some memes as well. i will leave it up to you guys to figure that one out

im shocked by that rule. anderson silva should have been disqualified for not notifying the referee prior to cold ****ing vitor. as a fight fan i am disgusted by that crap. You have to give me a moments notice for when that kind of **** is going down so i can look up at the screen from wherever im eating

i didnt get to see this fight

not even a replay. heard all about it. alot of controversy. apparently you are supposed to notify the referee before you kick somebody in the face. im sure there are alot of jokes that can be made upon this situation. maybe even some memes as well. i will leave it up to you guys to figure that one out

im shocked by that rule. anderson silva should have been disqualified for not notifying the referee prior to cold ****ing vitor. as a fight fan i am disgusted by that crap. You have to give me a moments notice for when that kind of **** is going down so i can look up at the screen from wherever im eating

entire fight is on youtube