Anderson vs GSP? LMFAO!!

bigroom9

You really think he'd throw a fight to GSP when he could beat the **** out of him and retire undefeated in the UFC?

:rolleyes:

you really think he'd turn down a ton of $$?

and think about how much he'd make betting against himself.

it's funny how mma fans have such a hard time believing that there could be fixed fights in the ufc... dumb sheep.

you really think he'd turn down a ton of $$?

and think about how much he'd make betting against himself.

it's funny how mma fans have such a hard time believing that there could be fixed fights in the ufc... dumb sheep.

I think that a mix between the already enormous sum of money he would earn from the fight mixed with having the chance to solidify himself as the undisputed GOAT would be more lucrative than throwing the fight for a little more money..

now Anderson wants to fight gsp? why?

because he's going to retire soon and the ufc will pay him $$$$ to throw the fight so their golden boy' date=' gsp, will look good. that's why.[/quote']

Glad we have you to figure it all out.

The only thing the UFC 100% can not do is rig a fight. Ok, so the UFC is going to rig a fight so GSP can look good? The upside (I guess) is GSP looks good to the fans. The downside is the UFC billion dollar franchise is tarnished forever in fans minds. If fans can't trust the results of UFC fights than they will lose half their fanbase immediately. Corroborated corruption is one of few things that could instantly destroy the sport.

Pretty sure their desire to make GSP look good is not stronger than fear of ruining their franchise.

Anderson Silva is lightyears ahead of GSP in striking, and Chael has better wrestling than GSP but Silva figured out how to deal with Chael. Anderson Silva is also much larger than GSP (Silva could fight at LHW, GSP could never make LHW). Plus we also don't know how well GSP will perform after his knee surgery. I think it's blatantly obvious that Silva will win, but whatever, lol.

Anderson Silva is lightyears ahead of GSP in striking' date=' and Chael has better wrestling than GSP but Silva figured out how to deal with Chael. Anderson Silva is also much larger than GSP (Silva could fight at LHW, GSP could never make LHW). Plus we also don't know how well GSP will perform after his knee surgery. I think it's blatantly obvious that Silva will win, but whatever, lol.[/quote']

I agree

Everything points to it, the only advantage GSP has over Chael Sonnen is his MMA IQ (GSP has better striking but not good enough to challenge Anderson by any means)

I think that a mix between the already enormous sum of money he would earn from the fight mixed with having the chance to solidify himself as the undisputed GOAT would be more lucrative than throwing the fight for a little more money..

Yeah the amount of money they would both make from their PPV percentages from this fight would be insane, I really don't think either of them would need to throw the fight for more money, but hey, trolls gonna troll