Ask sobercuban

ultimatefightingchamp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sobercuban' date=' do you find your time on this forum to be generally well spent, or do you at times leave feeling as though you've wasted your time posting here?[/quote']

Let me just start things off here, I'm not sobercuban. But I must say, as much as i love chatting to all you guys, I do wish I was trying something abit more... Sociable when on here. It is pretty pointless in spending alot of my time on the interwebz, it gets people no where in life. But that's just me, I'm a loser and a hopeful future world champion in MMA. :)

What do you think of me? :)

mah buddy

sobercuban' date=' do you find your time on this forum to be generally well spent, or do you at times leave feeling as though you've wasted your time posting here?[/quote']

70% of the time I feel like I've wasted countless words and posts. But the few e-friendships I've made and the improbable success of "it's amazin" and "alan belcher." tend to cheer me up.

sobercuban I have a question. Alan Belcher?

Yes. I agree. Alan Belcher.

Sobercuban' date=' do you feel deceitful everytime you post here, knowing full well that you are NOT ****ING CUBAN ?[/quote']

Negative. The "Cuban" part of my name is a relic of my past. It's a label that has been inexorably tied to my life for the last 18 years.

mah buddy

70% of the time I feel like I've wasted countless words and posts. But the few e-friendships I've made and the improbable success of "it's amazin" and "alan belcher." tend to cheer me up.

Yes. I agree. Alan Belcher.

Negative. The "Cuban" part of my name is a relic of my past. It's a label that has been inexorably tied to my life for the last 18 years.

Good answers and Alan Belcher

It's Amazing is the most creative thread I've seen on here.

Good answers and Alan Belcher

It's Amazing is the most creative thread I've seen on here.

I didn't think it would replace my efforts in the Tito thread as my fav but it did lol .. it was pretty soon after my surgery so I had plenty of time to fart around and, while medicated, get ideas stuck in my head

Have you been to the Ovince St. Preux Sucks forum ?

http://www.talk-sports.net/mma/sucks.aspx/Ovince_St_Preux

hahaha no

What surgery did you get?

Congrats if true :)

Is true :)

I had my entire sigmoid colon removed due to diverticulosis ala Brock Lesnar

If you found a wallet with 10 grand in it would you return the money?

depends on if the wallet was otherwise empty .. if there was an ID in there so I'd be forced to put a face with the money I'd have a crisis of conscious and likely return it

sober how many 7.5mg Restoril(Temezpan) can a 170lb man take for a good time?

Restoril I only know about intellectually. Typically I'd reference the LD/50 figures for the drug just to make sure I don't kill myself (usually available in wiki information) and then I'd search for mg/kg "theraputic dosage" info from a source of recreation users.

Make sure you remember that it's mg/kg not mg/lb before doing you calculations .. a good starting point to find the info is erowid.org . You can usually find experience stories so you aren't surprised by anything.

When in doubt always err on the side of caution

Restoril I only know about intellectually. Typically I'd reference the LD/50 figures for the drug just to make sure I don't kill myself (usually available in wiki information) and then I'd search for mg/kg "theraputic dosage" info from a source of recreation users.

Make sure you remember that it's mg/kg not mg/lb before doing you calculations .. a good starting point to find the info is erowid.org . You can usually find experience stories so you aren't surprised by anything.

When in doubt always err on the side of caution

I did 2 and nothing and I'm not looking for an insane amount but I would like to wake up :D:D

As we all know, the war of 1812 didn't go well for the U.S at the outset. The British managed to burn DC to the ground and were moving further south when a very rare tornado hit in the area and ****ed them up.

The U.S managed to claim a moral victory holding out in Baltimore and then a peace was made. Unfortunately due to a lack of speedy communications fighting continued for another 2 weeks before the peace was known to the soldiers in the field. There was a battle in New Orleans and the unstoppable killing machine that was Andrew Jackson successfully defended the city.

If there had been no peace treaty, which side would have won?

I haven't' date=' have you? I've got a kindle so I guess I could get it whenever .. I'm just scared I'll mess up the story in my head if I read a new part.[/quote']

About half way through it, it's pretty good

Really doesn't mess up the story in my opinion. It more filled in a big missing chunk for me

I really wanted to know how Roland's ka-tet with Cuthbert and Alain, etc... Was broken up after the whole Susan/Big Coffin Hunters fiasco

That's what it is, it should actually be between the fourth and fifth book

You should give it a try, you'll probably like it

As we all know' date=' the war of 1812 didn't go well for the U.S at the outset. The British managed to burn DC to the ground and were moving further south when a very rare tornado hit in the area and ****ed them up.

The U.S managed to claim a moral victory holding out in Baltimore and then a peace was made. Unfortunately due to a lack of speedy communications fighting continued for another 2 weeks before the peace was known to the soldiers in the field. There was a battle in New Orleans and the unstoppable killing machine that was Andrew Jackson successfully defended the city.

If there had been no peace treaty, which side would have won?[/quote']

Britain being at war with France always seemed to work to our advantage. Given the distances involved, the disbursement of Britain's resources and the renewed since of American nationalism brought about by the war. I'd say America. I couldn't estimate a timeline for victory however.

About half way through it' date=' it's pretty good

Really doesn't mess up the story in my opinion. It more filled in a big missing chunk for me

I really wanted to know how Roland's ka-tet with Cuthbert and Alain, etc... Was broken up after the whole Susan/Big Coffin Hunters fiasco

That's what it is, it should actually be between the fourth and fifth book

You should give it a try, you'll probably like it[/quote']

ah ha so that's what it touches on .. perhaps I misunderstood the description I read before it's release .. I'll definitely have to check it out ... I purchased one of the bound editions of the Dark Tower comics that give some other bits of the story but had a hard time getting into them

shocked.gif

Blasphemy!

i know :o

Britain being at war with France always seemed to work to our advantage. Given the distances involved' date=' the disbursement of Britain's resources and the renewed since of American nationalism brought about by the war. I'd say America. I couldn't estimate a timeline for victory however.

[/quote']

A very well thought out, informed and articulated response. Hats off to you sir.