Don't Ask Doctor Obviously

Doctor_Obviously

Do you wear that mask when you're getting laid?

I have several masks.

The question I will not ask you is :

What was the result of the Ex9mm vs SCO club bout scheduled in Alberta ?

> thankyou for not answering -

I'm not going to give you an answer because I don't know. My guess would be a no call-no show by SCO--therefore Ex9 via UD...

That's awesome that you have few posts, but remember that event. :cool:

I'm not going to give you an answer because I don't know. My guess would be a no call-no show by SCO--therefore Ex9 via UD...

That's awesome that you have few posts' date=' but remember that event. :cool:[/quote']

Agreed on the outcome, there aren't enuff O's in smooth to describe my bro Ex9mm,

... & we have been huge Doc Obviously fans since '09 - ;)

I have several masks.

oooohhhh kinky

Reminds me of a plot I had when my city first installed the red-light cameras ..

I had a pretty common car at the time in a pretty common color ... The plan was to take my license plate off and run redlights late at night while wearing masks of different presidents with my head out the window to make sure they were visible.

A lot of the intersections where the lights were set up were abandoned at night so I felt I could probably do it without endangering anyone but myself.

I was going to get a Clinton, Nixon, W. Bush and Lincoln mask and just go to town and see if I could make the news ...

In hindsight I should have done it.

Reminds me of a plot I had when my city first installed the red-light cameras ..

I had a pretty common car at the time in a pretty common color ... The plan was to take my license plate off and run redlights late at night while wearing masks of different presidents with my head out the window to make sure they were visible.

A lot of the intersections where the lights were set up were abandoned at night so I felt I could probably do it without endangering anyone but myself.

I was going to get a Clinton' date=' Nixon, W. Bush and Lincoln mask and just go to town and see if I could make the news ...

In hindsight I should have done it.[/quote']

LoL!!

Yes you should have, would have pissed off the cops hahaha

Those presidents also made me think of Point Break

LoL!!

Yes you should have' date=' would have pissed off the cops hahaha

Those presidents also made me think of[b'] Point Break[/b]

^ lol same I think that's what made me think "president masks"

It is a regret of mine ... now I have too many things to worry about like safety, reputation and insurance premiums (old man)