Does anyone else live in the city?

HammerrTime

Where is this place you speak of?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+hepworth+wakefield&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1i9JUMWQLufT0QXG6IGoBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=979

I live a stone throw from there.

In the City of Wakefield. In Yorkshire (the largest and best-est county in the country (England)).

When NYC was first established as a Dutch colony named New Amsterdam' date=' but when conquered by the English it got named after the Duke of York (a place in Yorkshire near where I'm from).

Your all poser wannabes :)[/quote']

Ive been to London, its like an american suburb.

Everything closes at midnight and never opens on sundays.

Zzzzzzzz

I currently live in Richmond, which is a suburb of London. But I was born in Chicago, have lived in both New York and Los Angeles, and then lived in the suburbs of Denver and Houston. I've never lived in a rural area, although I have always enjoyed my trips away from city life. I think the closest I've ever come to living away from "the city" would be my first year at Uni when I lived in a college town called Greeley, Colorado - but even there I spent 3 or 4 days a week down in the Denver area and only stayed up there the nights before I had classes.

This is False Creek' date=' in Vancouver, Canada.[/quote']

I visited Vancouver & Victoria a long time ago when they first started tolerating weed.

Beautiful city, alot bigger than I expected, I stayed at some hostile near chinatown with a bunch of shady mothers smoking crack and banging h on the stoop, felt like I was in the bronx. :D

I visited Vancouver & Victoria a long time ago when they first started tolerating weed.

Beautiful city' date=' alot bigger than I expected, I stayed at some hostile near chinatown with a bunch of shady mothers smoking crack and banging h on the stoop, felt like I was in the bronx. :D[/quote']

Victoria has a pretty bad Hard Drug problem from what I hear.

British Columbia probably has the best weed in the world though.

Beautiful city' date=' alot bigger than I expected, I stayed at some hostile near chinatown with a bunch of shady mothers smoking crack and banging h on the stoop, felt like I was in the bronx. :D[/quote']

It's bigger than most people think... drop it in the US and it would be the 5th largest city in America with just over 2.2 million people. LOL at staying at a hostel in the Downtown Eastside... it's funny that two of the largest tourist areas of the city (Chinatown and Gastown), well right smack in the middle of the two if you are walking between them is the worst part of the city!