Do you think it's wrong to eat dogs?

ultimatefightingchamp

Lol!

Indians love cows' date=' for some reason we love dogs. But IMO animals are animals and if you want to eat one I see no problem[/quote']

I mean I'd eat one before I starved to death sure but I just see my parents dog in an over barking trying to get out before it dies and ends up getting ingested...

Who are we to criticize how other countries see other animals, either as pets or domestic animals or as food. I certainly wouldn't eat my dog or eat dog whatsoever... but I know several people who raise rabbits domestically and I love rabbit. I am sure we can make a long list of various animals that have been domesticated in some way that are eaten as food...

Who are we to criticize how other countries see other animals' date=' either as pets or domestic animals or as food. I certainly wouldn't eat my dog or eat dog whatsoever... but I know several people who raise rabbits domestically and I love rabbit. I am sure we can make a long list of various animals that have been domesticated in some way that are eaten as food...[/quote']

My thoughts exactly.

Louis CK - top comedian right now - has a hilarious bit on how we love dolphins but we don't give a damn about tuna, when they are very similar animals

Who are we to criticize how other countries see other animals' date=' either as pets or domestic animals or as food. I certainly wouldn't eat my dog or eat dog whatsoever... but I know several people who raise rabbits domestically and I love rabbit. I am sure we can make a long list of various animals that have been domesticated in some way that are eaten as food...[/quote']

My grandfather was first generation, he gave us an easter basket every year with baby bunnies and duck chickies.

That was easter dinner the following year, the cycle went on and on.

eh kinda... domestic animals should be off limits except for sex lol.

Pigs, goats, cows, chickens etc. are all domestic animals.

There is nothing wrong with eating dogs. Dog happens to be a delicacy in some countries. I have heard great things about dogs but I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Supposedly dog is much better than frog and frog is said to be very good.

Pigs' date=' goats, cows, chickens etc. are all domestic animals.

There is nothing wrong with eating dogs. Dog happens to be a delicacy in some countries. I have heard great things about dogs but I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Supposedly dog is much better than frog and frog is said to be very good.[/quote']

Frog and dog are different. If you can buy the animal at a pet store it's not for eating. Sure you could eat it, but then again you could eat people, too. There definately is something wrong with eating dog unless you're near starvation and trapped in a room with one. P.S. Frog legs are fire good.