If Condit knocks GSP out cold

FrostyWalnut

Condit did nothing wrong in the diaz fight ... his stradegy was smart and paid off ... wasnt super exciting as i know Condit can be but ... whatever ...

Guida on the other hand ... is probably the only fighter i could never stand watching ... like a freakin monkey in there ... but thats how he wins , look how pissed maynard was ... not good to be that mad and fighting ,, only leads to bad decisions and KO ...

lets all thank Greg!

Would you forgive him for his performance against Diaz?

Nah.

OTE=sam_thetrumen;2857624]No' date=' I think many condit haters still cannot forgive him , they will argue that GSP is nothing but a can crusher, so they won't give any credit for that knockout.[/quote']

Mate, GSP aint a can crusher, BUT, he will have been out of action for 18 months, and, he will be coming off of major surgery which could have ended his career.

Which is the real reason Condit is sitting it out. The ******* coward knows his best and only chance to be a champion is to face a sub par GSP, before anyone else gets to him.

Some call it smarts, i call it chicken****. To be honest, i don't care who he beats. His actions in the Diaz fight and subsequently in refusing to defend his paper belt, have turned me off him.

For once i'll be rooting for Georges St Pierre.

I thought you wanted Carlos to win? But now if he knocks GSP out cold he is still no good in your book? You sold out on Condit to? lmao..

LoL you just can't stand the fact that I call it how I see it can you?

Yes I want Condit to win

But NO I will not forgive him for his performance in the Diaz fight if he KO's GSP, it was pathetic. That is what OP asked right?

Is it really that hard to understand? LoL

Sold out!? I'm the only Diaz fan here that is still a Condit fan LoL! I just don't have a problem with calling him out on his straight up ***** performance

LoL you just can't stand the fact that I call it how I see it can you?

Yes I want Condit to win

But NO I will not forgive him for his performance in the Diaz fight if he KO's GSP' date=' it was pathetic. That is what OP asked right?

Is it really that hard to understand? LoL

Sold out!? I'm the only Diaz fan here that is still a Condit fan LoL! I just don't have a problem with calling him out on his straight up ***** performance[/quote']

I don't understand how if Condit KTFO's your most hated fighter you can't forgive him a '***** performance'. But whateva floats your boat..

Would you forgive him for his performance against Diaz?

No' date=' as a matter of fact I'd hate him even more, because that would be the 2nd superfight he'd steal from us. He robbed us of GSP-Diaz and then he'd rob us of GSP-Silva.

F*ck that cheap running bastard

[img']http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/490/obamawavexlarge.jpg[/img]