Dana's Memory Fails Him

Andy_Anderson

Dana can't remember if Jones asked him to tell Sonnen to lay off him. Can't quite remember.......lol

I'm sure Dana understands people will assume it's true when he says he "can't remember". One more FU to Jones from the Boss. Can't blame Dana either. Why cover for a guy whose professional obligations are first to himself and not his employer?

Dana can't remember if Jones asked him to tell Sonnen to lay off him. Can't quite remember.......lol

I'm sure Dana understands people will assume it's true when he says he "can't remember". One more FU to Jones from the Boss. Can't blame Dana either. Why cover for a guy that his professional obligations are to himself and not his employer?

Can you site your source?

Dana said Shogun asked to be released if he was forced to fight Glover...

Shogun denied ever saying that and Dana never brought it up again.

Selective memory loss is more like it.

Fair enough.

Does the possibility of Jones calling up Dana to complain about Sonnens bullying ring true? Based on my observations I'd lean heavily towards it being true. Sounds just about right for Jones.

Fair enough.

Does the possibility of Jones calling up Dana to complain about Sonnens bullying ring true? Based on my observations I'd lean heavily towards it being true. Sounds just about right for Jones.

Jones said it wasn't true on his interview.

I believe him simply beacuse he made a pretty good point for himself, saying that with the DWI and Evans ordeals he had enough controversy surrounding him and that he had already been called every name in the book.

Why would he ask for something like that?

I believe him simply beacuse he made a pretty good point for himself' date=' saying that with the DWI and Evans ordeals he had enough controversy surrounding him and that he had already been called every name in the book.

Why would he ask for that?[/quote']

Guessing because he did not expect it to be broadcast to general public. He has a habit of saying things that i would expect he comes to regret.

He also stated in that interview that Chael had crossed the line with the Pizza thing and talked about his moms poor health in the same breath. That just seemed a bit odd to me, like he was really butt hurt about it. Then him calling Chael a racist as well.

I can't say if he did or not for sure, but when Chael says he can't talk about Jones anymore and then really does stop, there has to be something behind it.

Dana said Shogun asked to be released if he was forced to fight Glover...

Shogun denied ever saying that and Dana never brought it up again.

Selective memory loss is more like it.

Of course Shogun would deny that, but it's obvious that he ducked Glover and probably would rather be simply cut from the promotion than killed.

I learned long ago to not listen to Dana.

He got one thing right in his time as President and that was WAY back when him and Tito were arguing.Dana said ,people are right ,both him and Tito act like little children.

Dana is that guy that NEEDS the power stick,he does NOT have the communication skills to talk common sense ,it is simply a FU ,MY WAY or the Highway.

I believe him simply beacuse he made a pretty good point for himself' date=' saying that with the DWI and Evans ordeals he had enough controversy surrounding him and that he had already been called every name in the book.

Why would he ask for something like that?[/quote']

^

I guess I could see Jones doing it. If you read his twitter responses and other stuff he was taking a lot of it personally and was butthurt about a lot of it. Lately he has been deleting a lot of stuff that people have said to him.

Many people believe that Jones is really ****y. I actually believe that he is covering up his insecurity.