pro Greg Jackson

Sisti

So I've seen a lot of hate for MMA fighters...koscheck, tito, evans, fitch, jones, bisping, etc. But there's always a pack of fan boys near those haters that defend them to the death. Jackson on the other hand, NEVER has a defender

So here it is...the first and only pro-Greg Jackson thread on the internet. Let's hear it...why do you love Greg Jackson?

the thing is that since Greg isn't a fighter himself, people aren't as enthusiastic to defend him, but since he's well known, he's an easy scapegoat...

with that said, I think the guy gets a raw deal... at the end of the day, he's paid to look out for the best interests of his fighters and not the company or the fans... yes, sometimes his fighters have bad fights but there are many times where fighters he's trained have great fights... fans have short memories are quick to forget the good times during the bad...

I don't like him when he trains his fighters to run (a judge scored it for Guida, that's how dangerous those tactics are, some people actually fall for it), or make it boring, not looking to win just trying not to lose (L'n'P, W'n'S, etc...), other than that I realise he is a great coach.

He is an oddball. He changes fighters altogether, I mean heck, he ruined Guida, made Condit fight fight a track star, even Guillard was sorta odd in his fight vs Jeremy Stephens (I'm pretty sure he trained at Jackson's prior to that fight), GSP has finished a fight in almost four years or something...

But on the flip side, Travis Browne, Jon Jones, and Andrei Arlovski are still putting on exciting fights, so it's really hard to say what's going on. Either way, I'm not the biggest Greg Jackson fan. Then again, I don't really care as long as no more events get cancelled ;)