lol mike dolce said vitor is 4 times as fast as machida

Patriot12815

lol I hope he's not serious and i'm a big fan of both Machida and Belfort but dolce is a idiot he said vitor is twice as strong as four times as fast.

No I don't have the link it's on the homepage were dolce is talking about vitor's diet and he says this at the end of the article.

His hands might be a little faster, but not his footwork and kicks. As for twice as strong? Yeah, maybe ten years ago when he was on the juice.

Here is the artticle:

http://uk.ufc.com/news/Mike-Dolce-Belfort-Kicks-Bodybuilder-Diet-to-Curb

You kids and non-training guys need to STFU, Dolce talks complete sense and his methods are well proven.

Your comments about how fighters following his diet lose is just typical Internet trolling, I dont see any of you criticizing Cesar Gracie when one of his fighters lose or Blackhouse when their guys do :rolleyes:

He gets these guys is the best condition in the most natural way possible. How they actually do in the fight is nothing to do with him, unless they gas or something you can relate to nutrition.

Alves looked fantastic in the third round against Kampmann, the best we have ever seen him I would say, but you cant blame Dolce for him making a technical error n getting choked out

Here is the artticle:

You kids and non-training guys need to STFU' date=' Dolce talks complete sense and his methods are well proven.

Your comments about how fighters following his diet lose is just typical Internet trolling, I dont see any of you criticizing Cesar Gracie when one of his fighters lose or Blackhouse when their guys do :rolleyes:

He gets these guys is the best condition in the most natural way possible. How they actually do in the fight is nothing to do with him, unless they gas or something you can relate to nutrition.

Alves looked fantastic in the third round against Kampmann, the best we have ever seen him I would say, but you cant blame Dolce for him making a technical error n getting choked out[/quote']

14B95.jpg

As anyone ever won while on the Dolce diet?

Lets look at a few people who are on the Dolce Diet.

Rampage- Hasnt won is a while

Chael- Lost to Silva

Alves- Hasnt looked good in 5 fights

Thats just a few. Everyone that gets on it loses

Johny Hendricks is undefeated on the Dolce Diet.

Yep.

Question is wether Vitor will be at 205 in case he loses for Jones.

Well he said earlier this year that he knows he will have to move up to 205 eventually, as his body wont be able to cut the weight forever, saying he reckoned he had maybe 2 or 3 fights left 185 so... I think if he puts up a good enough fight at least, he will stay

Here is the artticle:

You kids and non-training guys need to STFU' date=' Dolce talks complete sense and his methods are well proven.

Alves looked fantastic in the third round against Kampmann, the best we have ever seen him I would say, but you cant blame Dolce for him making a technical error n getting choked out[/quote']

This right here! + 10 for Jonesy.

Here is the artticle:

You went to a seminar once and now you're telling everyone you're a cage fighter?

I'd say that Vitor probably is stronger than Machida' date=' but he's not four times as fast as Machida. I could agree that Vitor's hands/punches are faster than Machida's but overall, no he's not faster.[/quote']

i wouldn't say he's stronger at all machida has taken down rampage,shogun,thiago,tito,franklin, and would have taken rashad down if it wasn't for the cage bader, evans and couture couldn;t budge him i think machida's strength is very underrated.

i wouldn't say he's stronger at all machida has taken down rampage' date='shogun,thiago,tito,franklin, and would have taken rashad down if it wasn't for the cage bader, evans and couture couldn;t budge him i think machida's strength is very underrated.[/quote']

Machida's takedowns doesn't necessarily indicate strength. Machida's strength coupled with his technique is what allows him to take down his opponents. It really doesn't necessarily require strength to sweep or trip someone, which are the type of takedowns Machida usually executes, but rather mostly the technique and great timing. Machida's takedown defense is also attributed to his technique and his ability to focus on his center of gravity. That comes from his sumo background.

So I still think that Vitor is definitely stronger, but that does not mean he could manhandle Machida.

Machida's takedowns doesn't necessarily indicate strength. Machida's strength coupled with his technique is what allows him to take down his opponents. It really doesn't necessarily require strength to sweep or trip someone' date=' which are the type of takedowns Machida usually executes, but rather mostly the technique and great timing. Machida's takedown defense is also attributed to his technique and his ability to focus on his center of gravity. That comes from his sumo background.

So I still think that Vitor is definitely stronger, but that does not mean he could manhandle Machida.[/quote']

Good post sir.