Martin Kampmann vs GSP

mmajunkie123

whilst both alves and ellenberger fights were entertaining, he really did scrape through with a win in those fights. I think he was very fortunate and was pretty much loosing both of those fights for most of the way through.

Against GSP i dont think he has much of a chance and i also dont think he will get past hendricks.

Iv seen the Hitman as a bad stylistic match up for the champ for a long time. A very good technical striker' date=' Nasty ground game and hes tough as nails. After he gets past Hendricks he's getting a shot and bringing home the belt.[/quote']

Kampman had problems with Sanchez and Alves. I doubt he coould offer GSP anything

Iv seen the Hitman as a bad stylistic match up for the champ for a long time. A very good technical striker' date=' Nasty ground game and hes tough as nails. After he gets past Hendricks he's getting a shot and bringing home the belt.[/quote']

**** Kampmann, Big Rigg will put this chump and all of his title shot hopes away round 1

Kampmann is just some chump he was getting his *** wooped against Alves and Ellenberger' date=' Hendricks will KO him round 1 probably around the 2:13 mark or so[/quote']

If you really think Kampmann is a chump you don't know much about mma and definitely don't train or compete in anything. That's such a stupid thing to say

GSP could Jab or LnP him pretty easily

GSP would LnP him' date=' he's active, and talented, but he just doesn't have the strength to deal with GSP.[/quote']

GSP via L&P UD

GSP via four minutes of working for a takedown' date=' three minutes of side control, ten minutes half guard, five minutes of full guard and three minutes of full mount.[/quote']

GSP by another snoozer

GSP via Wall 'N Stall UD.

This.

LOL can't say you guys aren't realists. I'm a dreamer though, Kampmann via TKO round 2.

If you really think Kampmann is a chump you don't know much about mma and definitely don't train or compete in anything. That's such a stupid thing to say

I know a lot about MMA and I train and compete in MMA, Kampmann is a chump he barely scraped by with his last 2 wins he was getting his *** handed to him in both of them, he freezes up when he gets hit example Paul Daley fight, he is a technical fighter but lets other fighters bully him up against the cage where instead of circling and staying technical he gets into brawls and loses these brawls, example Diego Sanchez and Paul Daley, and he sometimes gets ****y and over confident in a fight and instead of finishing the guy he trys to beat them at there own game then complains about bad decisions, example Jake Sheilds so yea i dont know anything about MMA or Martin Kampmann right?

Wrong....I think GSP would totally beat the livin crap out of Diaz he even said so him self and I believe him he does not lie....

GSP will hit Diaz with his best shots, and will lose heart when Diaz walks right through them. (funny how any thread about GSP or Condit ends up with us talking about Diaz)

I know a lot about MMA and I train and compete in MMA' date=' Kampmann is a chump he barely scraped by with his last 2 wins he was getting his *** handed to him in both of them, he freezes up when he gets hit example Paul Daley fight, he is a technical fighter but lets other fighters bully him up against the cage where instead of circling and staying technical he gets into brawls and loses these brawls, example Diego Sanchez and Paul Daley, and he sometimes gets ****y and over confident in a fight and instead of finishing the guy he trys to beat them at there own game then complains about bad decisions, example Jake Sheilds so yea i dont know anything about MMA or Martin Kampmann right?[/quote']

You're calling a top 5 UFC welterweight a chump. What does that make you? Kampmann is an incredible fighter anyone who cant see that doesn't know what their talking about. Look at the Ellenberger fight even when hes hurt badly he keeps full composure and comes back counter Ellenberger with a beautiful cross then knocks him out with a knee. That takes SERIOUS skill to do especially against an opponent of the Juggernauts caliber. I wouldn't bet the house on it but he has the ability to beat GSP as well as everybody in the division. Don't remember the Daley fight well enough to speculate but Kampmann would school Him on the ground he should've taken him down he has trouble with strikers who throw heat. Kampmann would win the rematch

no Diaz would put a woopin on GSP and an even worse *** kicking on Kampmann

Meh, Diaz is a scrub, I hope he comes back to the UFC just so you guys can see him scrub out when he has to actually work his way to a title shot.

When Diaz comes back he should have to fight Kos, or Fitch, maybe even Sanchez again. Would be hilarious to watch Diaz pout his way back into retirement.

Meh' date=' Diaz is a scrub, I hope he comes back to the UFC just so you guys can see him scrub out when he has to actually work his way to a title shot.

When Diaz comes back he should have to fight Kos, or Fitch, maybe even Sanchez again. Would be hilarious to watch Diaz pout his way back into retirement.[/quote']

Kos thinks he's a boxer and isn't smart enough to rely on his wrestling anymore, so Diaz would beat him easy. Fitch got KO'd in the 1st his last fight, and couldn't beat Penn, so he's not even in the discussion. Sanchez would be a good fight though. But realistically Diaz will fight the loser of Condit-GSP for his first fight back, bank on it.

Kos thinks he's a boxer and isn't smart enough to rely on his wrestling anymore' date=' so Diaz would beat him easy. Fitch got KO'd in the 1st his last fight, and couldn't beat Penn, so he's not even in the discussion. Sanchez would be a good fight though. But realistically Diaz will fight the loser of Condit-GSP for his first fight back, bank on it.[/quote']

I'm calling loser of Kampmann/Hendricks for Diaz's next opponent.

Kos and Fitch both would beat Diaz. If Diaz wants a win in his next fight, he'd better be careful who he chooses. The only big name that he's got a really good shot at is Ellenberger and his leaky gas tank. I would say though that if Kos decided to keep it standing it could be an enjoyable fight and Diaz would most likely win it.

You don't brawl with a Diaz brother, they have iron chins. Fight smart or wrestle **** em and it's almost a guaranteed win.