New Bones Quote

Andy_Anderson

“I had to do what’s right for myself by turning down that fight, Dana had to do what was right for himself by putting the blame on everyone else except for himself. The lesson to be learned is, at the end of the day, you have to protect yourself and your family.”

"I think in the future, this can make me and Dana even better off. For him to get out how he felt about me in that situation, it will help me look at things more business-oriented. A lot of good can come out of it. Fighters can learn the lesson of doing what’s best for themselves and not feeling like puppets. I think the UFC has learned a lesson of making sure they stay loyal to the fans and give them full cards.”

I would agree with Jones if I thought request was unreasonable. Given the circumstances and millions already invested in 151, it did not seem like fighting someone else would be such a big deal. Obviously to him it was.

?I had to do what?s right for myself by turning down that fight' date=' Dana had to do what was right for himself by putting the blame on everyone else except for himself. The lesson to be learned is, at the end of the day, you have to protect yourself and your family.?

"I think in the future, this can make me and Dana even better off. For him to get out how he felt about me in that situation, it will help me look at things more business-oriented. A lot of good can come out of it. Fighters can learn the lesson of doing what?s best for themselves and not feeling like puppets. I think the UFC has learned a lesson of making sure they stay loyal to the fans and give them full cards.?

I would agree with Jones if I thought request was unreasonable. Given the circumstances and millions already invested in 151, it did not seem like fighting someone else would be such a big deal. Obviously to him it was.[/quote']

And Machida. And Shogun.