I am retiring

carnages

Being an enigineer by day and a Superhero by night' date=' leaves me with no time for this forum.

I don't have time for time wasters like this forum, I have found myself going on this forum during class and this cannot happen. I must rid myself of all distractions and this is one of many. Will I rid myself of all distractions? Probably not lol, but the time I spend on this forum can be put to better use, especially when I am so time constrained

I would give a shout out to all the badass posters, but there are far too many to mention

As long as I am in school, I will not post on this forum

This is my unofficial last post[/quote']

What do you want a parade?

Nothing to see here, move along!

This has actually hit me much harder than I anticipated from the title of the thread. I am actually somewhat indifferent to most forum "retirements" - however I have taken a particular shinning to the style and tone of carnages. It is my sincere hope that this will not in actuality be the last post you make on this forum as we as a community are enriched by your presence and continuation here. I understand your need to focus on other aspects of your life, but I hope you realize that continuing here in moderation is a perfectly acceptable alternative to cutting us out like a diseased portion of your life.

This has actually hit me much harder than I anticipated from the title of the thread. I am actually somewhat indifferent to most forum "retirements" - however I have taken a particular shinning to the style and tone of carnages. It is my sincere hope that this will not in actuality be the last post you make on this forum as we as a community are enriched by your presence and continuation here. I understand your need to focus on other aspects of your life' date=' but I hope you realize that continuing here in moderation is a perfectly acceptable alternative to cutting us out like a diseased portion of your life.[/quote']

The voice of reason

You must stay

Being an enigineer by day and a Superhero by night' date=' leaves me with no time for this forum.

I don't have time for time wasters like this forum, I have found myself going on this forum during class and this cannot happen. I must rid myself of all distractions and this is one of many. Will I rid myself of all distractions? Probably not lol, but the time I spend on this forum can be put to better use, especially when I am so time constrained

I would give a shout out to all the badass posters, but there are far too many to mention

Good riddance.

You will not be missed.

in other news, this week i bought myself a 57 inch samsung dlp hdtv, a mountain bike, an ounce of medicinal and a nice camping backpack, and alot of beer. yeah i did pretty good this week. might get this rifle too but i cant go on too much of a splurge this summer i have to budget myself too. i want this piece but im not a violent person and i wont be able to make use of it until i find out for sure that 2012 is for real and an apocalypse is on its way!! yeah the sad thing is im not even kidding

You will be missed.

by non-GSP fans

:P

Take care man! :)