Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian Diplomats

Bubba_Pilks

Staying in Portugal? I thought most of the major schools were centered in and around Lisbon...no?

I'm good! Working a lot - enjoying married life. ;)

I was going to move to the States but ****'s too expensive. Maybe in a few years...

Most schools are in Lisbon except for Art schools. I'm trying to graduate in Graphic Design

I was going to move to the States but ****'s too expensive. Maybe in a few years...

Most schools are in Lisbon except for Art schools. I'm trying to graduate in Graphic Design

Cool! I do a bit of design work myself - mainly layout for publication of Federal Government publications...so not a ton of creative juices flow there, because it is a prescribed format and branding. Kinda cool to see my work as a finished piece with it's own ISBN number though.

A lot of web stuff and a few logos here and there. What aspect do you like most?

How far from home are you going?

Cool! I do a bit of design work myself - mainly layout for publication of Federal Government publications...so not a ton of creative juices flow there' date=' because it is a prescribed format and branding. Kinda cool to see my work as a finished piece with it's own ISBN number though.

A lot of web stuff and a few logos here and there. What aspect do you like most?

How far from home are you going?[/quote']

I like different stuff like drawing cars, shoes.. and I also like too fool around with Photoshop treating pictures and what not.

I'm going to Barcelos which is a little north from Porto. Portugal is a very small country so it's considered far but it's only ~4 hours away by car

I like different stuff like drawing cars' date=' shoes.. and I also like too fool around with Photoshop treating pictures and what not.

I'm going to Barcelos which is a little north from Porto. Portugal is a very small country so it's considered far but it's only ~4 hours away by car[/quote']

I am familiar with Portugal - have blood relatives who are Portuguese. From Vila Boa do Mondego. My favourite futebol team is FC Porto.

Are you a native mainlander, or islander?

I am familiar with Portugal - have blood relatives who are Portuguese. From Vila Boa do Mondego. My favourite futebol team is FC Porto.

Are you a native mainlander' date=' or islander?[/quote']

Yeah, I've seen your FC Porto shirt pic. I'm also a big fan

I was born in Lisbon. Both my parents were born in Angola but they also had Portuguese ancestors.