Weidman vs Boetsch offish

verJJ

Rampage and Hendo don't use TRT? lol

you just mad that Weidman retired your boy Munoz.

Do you really want me to get into this?

I just find his TRT antics hilarious when he reps the biggest TRT cheat out there.

He can fight his own battles, shouldn't you be reporting somebody somewhere?

Weidman wins this easily, he won't slack off or let Tim mount a comeback like Okami, like I said before, I would have much rathered Weidman fight the winner of Bisping vs Stann

But on another note, UFC 155 is STACKED

JDS vs Velasquez 2

Griffin vs Sonnen

Weidman vs Boetsch

Lauzon vs Maynard

and I think Hendo and Rashad both wanted to fight on this card (might be wrong though), what about Hendo vs Rashad!?! (if they don't want to give Hendo the title shot straight away or if he wants to fight again)

Weidman wins this easily' date=' he won't slack off or let Tim mount a comeback like Okami, like I said before, [b']I would have much rathered Weidman fight the winner of Bisping vs Stann[/b]

JDS vs Velasquez 2

Griffin vs Sonnen

Weidman vs Boetsch

Lauzon vs Maynard

and I think Hendo and Rashad both wanted to fight on this card (might be wrong though), what about Hendo vs Rashad!?! (if they don't want to give Hendo the title shot straight away or if he wants to fight again)

Boetsch deserves it far more than both of them. Bisping hasn't beaten anyone half decent to even put him up there and Stann struggles so ridiculously bad with wrestlers that Weidman/Boetsch would be incredibly laughable.

Boetsch deserves it far more than both of them. Bisping hasn't beaten anyone half decent to even put him up there and Stann struggles so ridiculously bad with wrestlers that Weidman/Boetsch would be incredibly laughable.

But Boetsch got absolutely dominated by Okami for 2 full rounds, sure he did have the comeback but he was outclassed before that, and that fight with Lombard might as well of never happened since it proved nothing other than Lombard was overrated

People will argue that Bisping beat Sonnen, but the fact is that Bisping was able to hang with the best in the division not named Anderson Silva, so I think it goes

Weidman > Bisping > Boetsch > Stann

And we all know Bisping is going to tool Stann anyway

But Boetsch got absolutely dominated by Okami for 2 full rounds' date=' sure he did have the comeback but he was outclassed before that, and that fight with Lombard might as well of never happened since it proved nothing other than Lombard was overrated

People will argue that Bisping beat Sonnen, but the fact is that Bisping was able to hang with the best in the division not named Anderson Silva, so I think it goes

Weidman > Bisping > Boetsch > Stann

And we all know Bisping is going to tool Stann anyway[/quote']

Bisping hasn't done anything to deserve a ranking. Beating Okami and Lombard is far better than almost beating Sonnen who lost to Anderson twice.

Ranking wise it should be Weidman > Boetsch > Stann > Bisping. Bisping/Stann can be swapped as there's not really much between them.

Bisping hasn't done anything to deserve a ranking. Beating Okami and Lombard is far better than almost beating Sonnen who lost to Anderson twice.

Ranking wise it should be Weidman > Boetsch > Stann > Bisping. Bisping/Stann can be swapped as there's not really much between them.

yeah Bisping doesn't necessarily have the record to prove himself over most MWs, but I think he'll open people's eyes at UFC 152

Weidman wins this easily' date=' he won't slack off or let Tim mount a comeback like Okami, like I said before, I would have much rathered Weidman fight the winner of Bisping vs Stann

[b']

JDS vs Velasquez 2

Griffin vs Sonnen

Weidman vs Boetsch

Lauzon vs Maynard[/b]

Refer to my sig to see how pumped I am for this card. I might have to fly to Vegas to attend my first event.