How are you feeling?

fobar

I've actually been quite blue recently. It has not been an easy month for me, I have built up a lot of anxiety and self imposed pressure over things that I know are ultimately passing problems. Never the less, it's caused my general mood to be rather gloomy or worse yet, hostile.

Fine. Hopeful for some daunting things in the works, quite anxious about some other daunting things in the works. Letting the anxiousness take over since I am no good about being hopeful for things.

Gonna punch some walls tomorrow, break some glass, and looking forward to it

Fine. Hopeful for some daunting things in the works' date=' quite anxious about some other daunting things in the works. Letting the anxiousness take over since I am no good about being hopeful for things.

[b']Gonna punch some walls tomorrow, break some glass, and looking forward to it[/b]

I think i'm in love!.

Pretty ****ing great! Business is looking great with multiple projects in the works and music video dropping on 9/11, Music festival to record some footage and network tomorrow, got a few contracts for music videos and to graphic design on some albums, my artists are doing great so my comission is looking up....and I'm awaiting to find out if it's gonna be a boy or a girl.

Pretty ****ing great! Business is looking great with multiple projects in the works and music video dropping on 9/11' date=' Music festival to record some footage and network tomorrow, got a few contracts for music videos and to graphic design on some albums, my artists are doing great so my comission is looking up....[b']and I'm awaiting to find out if it's gonna be a boy or a girl.[/b]

wow, congrats fella.