Who's played Mortal Kombat?

Shuberling

Obviously it's an old brand with new games still. The 1st I played was Mortal Kombat Trilogy years ago. Sooooo good! Who's your favourite character?

Sub-Zero is possibly mine' date=' but I think Scorpian is the most badass.[/quote']

omfg!!!\

ahkl;d;hklgh;gghgh;sgsgjsgjk;sg;

jakdfhgjahdfghajkdfhjkhgahdfghadklfghlakdfhgakldhgkladfhgkadjfg

**kills self**

Obviously it's an old brand with new games still. The 1st I played was Mortal Kombat Trilogy years ago. Sooooo good! Who's your favourite character?

Sub-Zero is possibly mine' date=' but I think Scorpian is the most badass.[/quote']

lol.... Im crushed,but remember the old guy with the white outfit top-ponytail and goatee.

I almost always lost but loved the character

My favorite as a kid was Liu Kang but now my favourite is Noob Saibot

arghghg I remember when Noob Saibot was an April Fools joke in EGM .. a very sucessful one at that ... when I was still living in puerto rico and my grandparents had to send me EGM and they always complained to my mom that they didn't like the content

arghghg I remember when Noob Saibot was an April Fools joke in EGM .. a very sucessful one at that ... when I was still living in puerto rico and my grandparents had to send me EGM and they always complained to my mom that they didn't like the content

Lol.

All the ninjas are pretty badass IMO.

I didn't like the new game because it's too over the top. Huge b reasts, the ninjas wear too much **** etc.

Played the original Mortal Kombat in the arcade when I was younger. Never was a big fan of fighting games, it seemed too random and unless you spent the time to throughly memorize the moves, ultimately diminished into button mashing. I usually played as Johnny Cage or Sub-Zero. I think the last version of the game I played had a yellow and red robotic characters that seemed to be modeled after Scorpion. Beyond that, I can't tell you much about the franchise. I have seen both the movies and while the first one was fun for what it was, the second one is just worth skipping over entirely.

Lol.

All the ninjas are pretty badass IMO.

I didn't like the new game because it's too over the top. Huge b reasts' date=' the ninjas wear too much **** etc.[/quote']

Man this thread is giving me an early mid-life crisis ... we used to play Mortal Kombat the arcade game at the bowling alley and then go home and play street fighter 2 tournaments on the SNES

The first 3 wear amazing...then after that the declined fast ending with armageddon being one of the worst fighting games I ever played

But tje new one was really good...amazing graphics...only thing I didn't like was once they got past all the pre-write gaming history the games story declined FAST and players storyline were changed touch like how one of tje beat guys (sub-zero) got made into a robot guy...it sucked

Played the original Mortal Kombat in the arcade when I was younger. Never was a big fan of fighting games' date=' it seemed too random and unless you spent the time to throughly memorize the moves[b'], ultimately diminished into button mashing[/b]. I usually played as Johnny Cage or Sub-Zero. I think the last version of the game I played had a yellow and red robotic characters that seemed to be modeled after Scorpion. Beyond that, I can't tell you much about the franchise. I have seen both the movies and while the first one was fun for what it was, the second one is just worth skipping over entirely.

Completely agree with this, part of the appeal for MK 3 was because it was fun and I was really young. Now I can't stand button mashing games (UFC Undisputed is a good example). I much prefer technical games like Fight Night or EA MMA.

I can't wait for EA UFC, that **** will be awesome

Not quite sunshine. :cool:

Nevermind' date=' fail comment fails. It's 2 years older than me, lol.

Played the original Mortal Kombat in the arcade when I was younger. Never was a big fan of fighting games, it seemed too random and unless you spent the time to throughly memorize the moves, ultimately diminished into button mashing. I usually played as Johnny Cage or Sub-Zero. I think the last version of the game I played had a yellow and red robotic characters that seemed to be modeled after Scorpion. Beyond that, I can't tell you much about the franchise. I have seen both the movies and while the first one was fun for what it was, the second one is just worth skipping over entirely.

I havn't played the latest, but I did watch what I think was the 1st movie with Goro? That was entertaining, I have to admit.

i first started playing Mortal Kombat on my sega master system 2 and my dad had a spare 14 inch dial black n white tv that i use to use because he was scared i might blow up the lounge tv lol..

ABACAB - was the blood code to turn blood on or off. We use to think we were badass knowing how to turn it on lol

use to spend many hrs with that game MKII and MK3 were good aswel with babality's, animalitys, fatality's lol

Mortal Kombat trilogy was my favourite game when I was a kid, me and my brothers would stay up all night completing 8 player Kombat so we could watch all the fatalities. Kabal was always my favourite to play as. My first experience with Mortal Kombat was on my first holiday and there was a Mortal Kombat 2 machine in the resort, I spent almost the entire week playing it and getting my **** kicked left to right by Kitana.

Mortal Kombat trilogy was my favourite game when I was a kid' date=' me and my brothers would stay up all night completing 8 player Kombat so we could watch all the fatalities. Kabal was always my favourite to play as. My first experience with Mortal Kombat was on my first holiday and there was a Mortal Kombat 2 machine in the resort, I spent almost the entire week playing it and getting my **** kicked left to right by Kitana.[/quote']

Dude, a friend of mine was AMAZING with Kabal! Like... crazy good!

i was first introduced to mortal kombat years ago' date=' i was probably in second grade. I got mortal kombat trilogy for playstation. I've played the large majority of their games over the years, always been a big fan. Scorpion has always been my favorite.[/quote']

get over here!!!!!!!!!

Used to love doing Johnny Cage's fatality on the first one and keep repeating knocking the same guys head off time after time but Scorpion was definitely my favourite though. My mates and i used to spend whole weekends playing MK2 on SNES as well

Which character? Also' date=' what made them a particularly bad match-up for you?[/quote']

One of the chicks. Sonya i think. something about the graphics model that prevented me from juggling her with kano. I think the size made her fall faster with whatever engine midway was using for the game. Juggle means to knock into the air usually with an uppercut and juggle them in the air until dead.

Borderlands 2 my man' date=' 11 days :cool:[/quote']

You have no idea how anxious I am for the release of that game. Sadly, it's release 3 days later here in the UK than in the US, so my friends back home are going to get a head start, but they promised to start a fresh character with me once I get my copy. This is the only game I've cared about being released all year. I may disappear for a few weeks once it is out.

You have no idea how anxious I am for the release of that game. Sadly' date=' it's release 3 days later here in the UK than in the US, so my friends back home are going to get a head start, but they promised to start a fresh character with me once I get my copy. This is the only game I've cared about being released all year. I may disappear for a few weeks once it is out.[/quote']

I'm mostly wondeing if they are going to balance the characters against each other or in a group setting. The first one balanced them in a group setting, but a lot of people complained about siren and the hunter dude being a lot more powerful solo.