Jones To Henderson: ?You Should Shut Up And Be Grateful You Dodged A Bullet?

chanman20

He is taking on the villain role now.

Still a ******..

I have insisted for some time now that you will see Jones attempt his best impression of a WWE styled bad guy. I think he's completely cracked under pressure and has more or less decided if people are going to hate him, he's going to play it up. It's actually an intelligent financial move by-in-large. I myself will never order a PPV that is headlined by Jones, I simply won't out of principle of not wanting him to receive what his sales' percentage is. Even if it was one cent from me, I will never give it to him.

But, never the less, in sports it's been proven time and time again. The only thing that sells better than a hero, is a villain people will pay in the hopes of seeing them lose. And considering how many people are lining up on the off chance that Vitor gets past Jones' reach and lands a flurry for a KO - something I consider highly unlikely - it seems to already be paying off for him.

I have insisted for some time now that you will see Jones attempt his best impression of a WWE styled bad guy. I think he's completely cracked under pressure and has more or less decided if people are going to hate him' date=' he's going to play it up. It's actually an intelligent financial move by-in-large. I myself will never order a PPV that is headlined by Jones, I simply won't out of principle of not wanting him to receive what his sales' percentage is. Even if it was one cent from me, I will never give it to him.

But, never the less, in sports it's been proven time and time again. The only thing that sells better than a hero, is a villain people will pay in the hopes of seeing them lose. And considering how many people are lining up on the off chance that Vitor gets past Jones' reach and lands a flurry for a KO - something I consider highly unlikely - it seems to already be paying off for him.[/quote']

I agree with all of this, I also won't pay to see a Jones fight, no matter where on the card he is. I wished more people were like that.

With that being said, I would love to see the post fight presser start out with Vitors name card and the belt sitting in front of it. :)

I have insisted for some time now that you will see Jones attempt his best impression of a WWE styled bad guy. I think he's completely cracked under pressure and has more or less decided if people are going to hate him' date=' he's going to play it up. It's actually an intelligent financial move by-in-large[b']. I myself will never order a PPV that is headlined by Jones, I simply won't out of principle of not wanting him to receive what his sales' percentage is. Even if it was one cent from me, I will never give it to him[/b].

But, never the less, in sports it's been proven time and time again. The only thing that sells better than a hero, is a villain people will pay in the hopes of seeing them lose. And considering how many people are lining up on the off chance that Vitor gets past Jones' reach and lands a flurry for a KO - something I consider highly unlikely - it seems to already be paying off for him.

samne unless Diaz, Penn or Mir were on the card otherwise **** jones

for all we know Jones could of loss

This

Guys I see what you're saying about not buying a Jones PPV because I don't want to contribute one red cent to him either, but if there's another fight I really want to see on that card I'm not going to let that assh*le prevent me from enjoying it. And there's always the allure of potentially seeing this clown get KTFO.

I wouldn't call running your mouth when so many are criticizing him,he is merely speaking up for himself.What would anyone do if people just started talking nonsense?

Hendo is the clown in this whole thing and yes Hendo should shut his mouth,he is nothing but a whiner.

He looked awful versus Silva,he looked awful versus Jake and then insulted Jake because he knows that was a defining fight that showed how crap he is.We are not talking a lucky one punch,we are talking the little Jake sitting on top of the turtle can Hendo and embarrassing him and he is super bitter because of it.

I think Hendo has been hanging around the wrong scene with the other clown Chael.Two clowns and we have a circus.

IMO instead of dodging a bullet,Hendo was lucky to ever get that shot,he doesn't deserve it no more than Chael does.

Sadly Machida is the second best fighter at 205 but he is a long way away from Jones,but nobody else deserves a shot .I would like to see Jimmo move up fast and fight some of these old guys hanging around on past laurels.

This is the order of who we "the fans" should blame for UFC 151 going down the drain.

1. Dana White. (He should have set up other fights tht ppl would want to watch)

2. Hendo (he got hurt, if he didnt get hurt, then 151 would have still been on)

Jones has done nothing wrong here. It seems like everyone wants to trash JBJ and he's firing back. Im happy to see a champion defend himself instead of sitting back and not saying anything. Who is Hendo to talk? Hendo should have stayed in the fight if he wants to talk sht about Jones backing out.

If Sonnen beats Griff, I would bet money Sonnen gets a title shot. We'll see JBJ/Sonnen soon. Jones will run through Chael worst than what Anderson did the 2nd time

This is the order of who we "the fans" should blame for UFC 151 going down the drain.

1. Dana White. (He should have set up other fights tht ppl would want to watch)

2. Hendo (he got hurt' date=' if he didnt get hurt, then 151 would have still been on)

Jones has done nothing wrong here. It seems like everyone wants to trash JBJ and he's firing back. Im happy to see a champion defend himself instead of sitting back and not saying anything. Who is Hendo to talk? Hendo should have stayed in the fight if he wants to talk sht about Jones backing out.

If Sonnen beats Griff, I would bet money Sonnen gets a title shot. We'll see JBJ/Sonnen soon. Jones will run through Chael worst than what Anderson did the 2nd time[/quote']

sorry but If Hendo is to blame for tearing a joint in his knee than i dont know what is an accetable reason to drop out.

And why is Jones constantly talking **** about being the greatest ever when he is turning down fights with Silvas toys?

sorry but If Hendo is to blame for tearing a joint in his knee than i dont know what is an accetable reason to drop out.

And why is Jones constantly talking **** about being the greatest ever when he is turning down fights with Silvas toys?

Yup, Hendo should have took better care of himself and his camp should have done a better job getting him ready. JBJ is one of the greatest whether you all want to accept it or not. Taking a fight in 8 days for a regular fight makes sense...bc you gotta keep climbing to the top. But Jones is already at the top, he doesn't have to prove anything. Accepting a title fight on 8 days notice is idiotic unless youre 100% sure youre gonna win.

You can't ever be 100% youre gonna win in the UFC. Smart decision by Jones. Keep being blinded by the hate.

Yup' date=' Hendo should have took better care of himself and his camp should have done a better job getting him ready. JBJ is one of the greatest whether you all want to accept it or not. Taking a fight in 8 days for a regular fight makes sense...bc you gotta keep climbing to the top. But Jones is already at the top, he doesn't have to prove anything. Accepting a title fight on 8 days notice is idiotic unless youre 100% sure youre gonna win.

You can't ever be 100% youre gonna win in the UFC. Smart decision by Jones. Keep being blinded by the hate.[/quote']

2949519487_16e50ae271.jpg

I have insisted for some time now that you will see Jones attempt his best impression of a WWE styled bad guy. I think he's completely cracked under pressure and has more or less decided if people are going to hate him' date=' he's going to play it up. It's actually an intelligent financial move by-in-large. I myself will never order a PPV that is headlined by Jones, I simply won't out of principle of not wanting him to receive what his sales' percentage is. Even if it was one cent from me, I will never give it to him.

But, never the less, in sports it's been proven time and time again. The only thing that sells better than a hero, is a villain people will pay in the hopes of seeing them lose. And considering how many people are lining up on the off chance that Vitor gets past Jones' reach and lands a flurry for a KO - something I consider highly unlikely - it seems to already be paying off for him.[/quote']

worked for koscheck

in reality thoguh hendo was going to get his *** beat, vitor has a much better chance.

worked for koscheck

in reality thoguh hendo was going to get his *** beat' date=' vitor has a much better chance.[/quote']

Nah, Hendo is a beast at 205. He may not have the speed or technique that Vitor has, but he has balls. I expect Vitor to go out there timid and get taken down and elbowed into oblivion. Maybe that would have happened to Hendo too, but I know Hendo would have come out swingin.

lol at anyone who thinks Henderson was physically all right when he fought Shields. His back was so screwed up he could barely move. If they fought when Hendo is healthy Shields is going to sleep. At least speak intelligently when trying to "prove" your point.

Lol, excuses. Hendo is just too old to cut to 185 without gassing in the 2nd round

I wouldn't call running your mouth when so many are criticizing him' date='he is merely speaking up for himself.What would anyone do if people just started talking nonsense?

Hendo is the clown in this whole thing and yes Hendo should shut his mouth,he is nothing but a whiner.

He looked awful versus Silva,he looked awful versus Jake and then insulted Jake because he knows that was a defining fight that showed how crap he is.We are not talking a lucky one punch,we are talking the little Jake sitting on top of the turtle can Hendo and embarrassing him and he is super bitter because of it.

I think Hendo has been hanging around the wrong scene with the other clown Chael.Two clowns and we have a circus.

IMO instead of dodging a bullet,Hendo was lucky to ever get that shot,he doesn't deserve it no more than Chael does.

Sadly Machida is the second best fighter at 205 but he is a long way away from Jones,but nobody else deserves a shot .I would like to see Jimmo move up fast and fight some of these old guys hanging around on past laurels.[/quote']

Glad this dude got banned. Hating on Hendo, shame. Plus finishing Cavalcante and Fedor,then beating Shogun is title shot worthy. It's more than anyone else (besides Jones) has done in the division lately.

It's not an excuse. People keep pointing out his loss to Shields as if it proves something. Cardio or not, Hendo has moved much better since that fight. The fact that people keep pointing out that fight is ludicrous. Take off your Hendo hating glasses and look objectively and you will see he couldn't move. His back was FUBAR in that fight.