LOL @ Diaz fans

Banham

I just looked at Nick Diaz's channel. Literally every video Nick likes a group of sack dangling hoodlums who must view his channel every day go to said video and post about him. Whether it's music. mma news, or videos of cat's dying in microwaves. Diaz fangirls don't discriminate on where they spit out their Diaz bukake.

One of the crazed losers commented:

Everywhere Diaz goes, 209ners rise!

The sad thing is he is right..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...And we need to know because? I'm one of those people, but I'm also a fan of Condit. And no, I don't go around posting 209 on everything he likes. Stop hating, his likes actually introduced me to a lot of good music that I've never heard of before. It's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Are you jealous because Condit doesn't have any fans?

Really' date=' you can count this forum's Condit fans in one hand[/quote']

So the fact that he has a brain-dead cult of wiggers and fake stoners i'm supposed to be jealous and hop aboard? Why would i ****-ride a guy everybody loves? Am i supposed to just cause? I follow my own guys.

Besides, when Carlos finishes the Greasy cheat in and he cries sweet vaseline coated tears everybody will hop on his **** and jump aboard just like they did for Overeem.

So the fact that he has a brain-dead cult of wiggers and fake stoners i'm supposed to be jealous and hop aboard? Why would i ****-ride a guy everybody loves? Am i supposed to just cause? I follow my own guys.

Besides' date=' when Carlos finishes the Greasy cheat in and he cries sweet vaseline coated tears [b']everybody[/b] will hop on his **** and jump aboard just like they did for Overeem.

Not me, for sure.

And when Condit loses to GSP I'm sure his 5 fans will turn into 2

Go stalk Diaz's YT channel bro. Maybe he will notice you one day.

I just looked at Nick Diaz's channel. Literally every video Nick likes a group of sack dangling hoodlums who must view his channel every day go to said video and post about him. Whether it's music. mma news' date=' or videos of cat's dying in microwaves. Diaz fangirls don't discriminate on where they spit out their Diaz bukake.

One of the crazed losers commented:

Everywhere Diaz goes, 209ners rise!

The sad thing is he is right..[/quote']

:rolleyes: LMFAO!!!

I didnt even know the dude had a "channel" LoL

LoL

You can call me stupid because I aint trolling

I really didnt know until you made this thread and you were just telling other people to go stalk his "channel" Lmfao!!!!

Sorry dude but thats hilarious LoL

It seems as if you're laughing at me calling it a 'channel'. When in reality, that is what it's called. Here is the link for proof:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickdiaz209?feature=results_main

It seems as if you're laughing at me calling it a 'channel'. When in reality' date=' that is what it's called. Here is the link for proof:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickdiaz209?feature=results_main[/quote']

Not at all

I'm laughing at you saying people stalk/should stalk his "channel" when you're the one that brought it up

Its quite comedic in my opinion LoL

Thank you for the link, I have now subscribed to his "channel"

Not at all

I'm laughing at you saying people stalk/should stalk his "channel" when you're the one that brought it up

Its quite comedic in my opinion LoL

Thank you for the link' date=' I have now subscribed to his "channel"[/quote']

I wasn't suggesting people should stalk his channel, i was simply pointing on people do. As evident by them following his liked videos and spewing their Diaz baby gravy all over the comment section. Now that in my opinion is comedic. And no, i know what you're thinking, I was not stalking his CHANNEL.

I wasn't suggesting people should stalk his channel' date=' i was simply pointing on people do. As evident by them following his liked videos and spewing their Diaz baby gravy all over the comment section. Now that in my opinion is comedic. And no, i know what you're thinking, I was not stalking his CHANNEL.[/quote']

Cool

Besides' date=' when Carlos finishes the Greasy cheat in and he cries sweet vaseline coated tears everybody will hop on his **** and jump aboard just like they did for Overeem.[/quote']

Diaz Rounds 1, 2, and 5 mofo

Shannon > the Condit haters.

Even though hes a welcher

My man.

I'm really out this joint if Carlos loses though. Unless Carlos does something he has never done in his career, gets slapped on the forearm, and with a delayed fall goes down like he got shot. Then i might have to call BS again :D

My man.

I'm really out this joint if Carlos loses though. Unless Carlos does something he has never done in his career' date=' gets slapped on the forearm, and with a delayed fall goes down like he got shot. Then i might have to call BS again :D[/quote']

I've got a Youtube bet on Carlos finishes the greaser...

But' I'll stick around deez parts, I enjoy talking/trolling/joking about MMA here

You were a Condit hater before the fight' date=' your opinion is not legit.[/quote']

no i was a cecil peoples hater before that fight. and afterwards he just showed once again why, i didnt know what was going to happen between condit and diaz but i expected it to be a fight, instead only one guy showed up to fight

Diaz -- 100 strikes landed

Condit - 150 strikes landed.

Only the brain dead trash who lick diaz's nuts could be stupid enough to not understand 150 > 100.

yea 87 of those were just flashy looking kicks that did no damage but scored points for the same reason the population of the short bus enjoys shiny thing.

Huh? i think condit had a little scracth under one eye. Looked like a zit or something.

Oh mighty zit maker diaz.

Because Condit ran away to avoid any exchanges. We've come full circle. If Diaz throws weak punches why did Condit literally turn his back to a fighter and sprint away on numerous occasions? Because Condit knew something his 3 nut hugging fans can't comprehend.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame Condit. He was right, if he hadn't run away and threw flashy, yet ineffective techniques that dazzled the inept judges it definitely would have been Diaz with his hand raised. Condit went in there with a game plan to run and win via optical illusion and it worked. Well done.

Because Condit ran away to avoid any exchanges. We've come full circle. If Diaz throws weak punches why did Condit literally turn his back to a fighter and sprint away on numerous occasions? Because Condit knew something his 3 nut hugging fans can't comprehend.

Yes' date=' we have come full circle. it's impossible to out land someone 150 to 100 and "run away" at the same time. I also have no doubt that diaz has plenty more fans out there. This country is full of wanna-be ganstah white trash kids who idealize retards like the diaz bros.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame Condit. He was right, if he hadn't run away and threw flashy, yet ineffective techniques that dazzled the inept judges it definitely would have been Diaz with his hand raised. Condit went in there with a game plan to run and win via optical illusion and it worked. Well done.

Wow. he can beat up diaz with one hand and david copperfield the judges with the other. This condit guy is impressive.

Yes' date=' we have come full circle. it's impossible to out land someone 150 to 100 and "run away" at the same time. I also have no doubt that diaz has plenty more fans out there. This country is full of wanna-be ganstah white trash kids who idealize retards like the diaz bros.

Wow. [b']he can beat up diaz[/b] with one hand and david copperfield the judges with the other. This condit guy is impressive.

I Lol'ed. :D