im really drunk

TigerChamp

oh i was hammered alright. i dont even remember posting this dumb thread lol. i wont hesitate to call u all my baby girls? that doesnt make any sense haha im pretty sure i meant to say something else oh man thats cracking me up now

but im surprised im actually feeling pretty good this morning for what i was expecting

and i had to create a ridiculous thread but there i said it. to hell with responsibilities i juar drank one neck of a beer' date='. i can barely walk right now but i wont hesitate to call you all my babygirls

peace out forum felchers. [b']keep it in yo pants[/b]

your mom took it out of my pants

i got wasted and didnt order a single drink at the bar last night...i frequent the place i was at and the one bartender kept just putting shots and good beers in front of me i didnt ask for...drank for free got wasted and laid from a gorgeous down to earth chick.....last night ****in rocked lol

they do that to try to sucker u into buying more drinks and leaving huge tips. if you just polish off the free drink and say peace out cya ****ers then you have just won the battle. well i guess its different if you are a regular but still i try to avoid the bar route. get drunk then go. otherwise im paying 4X what i would at from the liquor store and crappy fast food.