Anyone else ever poop blood?

HammerrTime

Yep...scared tha BLEEP outta me too. I kept putting it off, stubborn and hate docs! Finally got checked out....turned out I had small "cuts" on the inside from crappin "rocks." I never had enough fiber and my turds were hard as rocks.....felt like I was passing lava rocks! So I take probiotics and have been good since.

Yep...scared tha BLEEP outta me too. I kept putting it off' date=' stubborn and hate docs! Finally got checked out....turned out I had small "cuts" on the inside from crappin "rocks." I never had enough fiber and my turds were hard as rocks.....felt like I was passing lava rocks! So I take probiotics and have been good since.[/quote']

Get yourself some Kale and blend it up in the morning. You should be good to go anything you eat after that.

It could mean anything as harmless as an intestinal infection to something potentially fatal such as colon cancer. If you pass blood in your stool frequently, then you definitely need to get it checked. If it happens once in a while, then you probably only had infection(s). Regardless, it is always a good thing to have it checked.

...i'm kinda scared.

Bright red you most likely have nothing to worry about...

If its a very dark red then you should get it checked out.

This. Bloody poo happened to me a few times, bright red. Got it checked and and my poo was too hard, lol. Doc said increase fiber, never had the problem again.

This. Bloody poo happened to me a few times' date=' bright red. Got it checked and and my poo was too hard, lol. Doc said increase fiber, never had the problem again.[/quote']

Im vegan, my *** is like a salad shooter

it was marbleized burgundy/blackish which I understand is bad because it didn't happen on the exit, its bleeding up in my digestive somewhere.

Im vegan' date=' my *** is like a salad shooter

it was marbleized burgundy/blackish which I understand is bad because it didn't happen on the exit, its bleeding up in my digestive somewhere.[/quote']

#@$% That doesn't sound good... don't screw around and get yourself checked asap. I hope it's nothing serious man. Good luck.