If condit finishes gsp...

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

... we will see the biggest display of fair-weather fans and bandwagon jumpers. -IMO

discuss.

I thought the marathon he ran in his last fight was sad and completely unlike him. I still like him as a fighter and if he finished GSP it would make ALOT of people happy. It's possible too especially with his long lay off, still gonna take GSP in this one though.

Just because he is a fan of Condit' date=' doesn't mean that he can't be critical of his performance.[/quote']

True. I consider myself a pretty big Diaz fan. That doesn't keep me from realizing what a joke he is as a fighter and person. All it took was a few "baby leg kicks" to kick his *** into retirement.:D

REALLY? ?`????

because i only see you posting **** about condit about how he runs and **** !

btw i'm also a condit and diaz fan

The dude fought like a *****, I'm not going to deny that just because I'm a fan

I almost dropped him as one of my favorites, it was hard not to but I'm giving him another chance because I know what kind of fighter he can be

I will never fully forgive him unless he rematches Diaz

I'm a fan of Diaz and he was an idiot in that fight too. He should have cut that fool off instead of just letting him go

I'm not' date=' I find it hilarious. I always thought Diaz was overhyped, but I never figured him for a quitter and a coward. It's just so out of line with his image you know? 209 mother ****ers![/quote']

Weird thing about him quitting - shortly after, he failed a drug test. Do you think maybe he knew he was gonna fail, and just said 'f-it, I'm atta here'?

The dude fought like a *****' date=' I'm not going to deny that just because I'm a fan

I almost dropped him as one of my favorites, it was hard not to but I'm giving him another chance because I know what kind of fighter he can be

I will never fully forgive him unless he rematches Diaz

[b']I'm a fan of Diaz and he was an idiot in that fight too. He should have cut that fool off instead of just letting him go[/b]

the bold part is exactly why i dont get the whole ''he was running'' thing tbh...

it would be stupid to think he should stay with his back against the cage...that wouldnt make a ''dog fight'' like they said...that would make an easy win for diaz like bj penn!

condit tried to get off the cage and went directly into the middle of the ring to fight. diaz tried to get him against the cage and so on...

I'm not gonna lie i didnt like the performances of both even though i'm a big fan of them..but condit did the right thing and the decision was right (MY OPINION)

the bold part is exactly why i dont get the whole ''he was running'' thing tbh...

it would be stupid to think he should stay with his back against the cage...that wouldnt make a ''dog fight'' like they said...that would make an easy win for diaz like bj penn!

condit tried to get off the cage and went directly into the middle of the ring to fight. diaz tried to get him against the cage and so on...

I'm not gonna lie i didnt like the performances of both even though i'm a big fan of them..but condit did the right thing and the decision was right (MY OPINION)

The decision was right but Condit ran. That was pretty obvious, and there's not much you can do if your opponent runs, just look at Guida vs Maynard

It was' date=' but you can't blame someone for not being able to cut off someone that's running. The octagon is huge FFS[/quote']

sure but, if you cant cut him off after maximum 3 round of a 5 round fight you should start thinking about changing something...like diaz did in the 5th he took him down...if he would've done that sooner he may have taken this decision or even submitted him. he has high level jiu-jitsu why not use it ?

sure but' date=' if you cant cut him off after maximum 3 round of a 5 round fight you should start thinking about changing something...like diaz did in the 5th he took him down...if he would've done that sooner he may have taken this decision or even submitted him. he has high level jiu-jitsu why not use it ?[/quote']

oh and i think Greg Jackson is the cause of this problem...

he sure is the man with the condit gameplan and probably told him ''wait for gsp, not waiting will be the biggest mistake of your career, and now get some fans''

GaySP doesn't stand a chance with Carlos's power in 8 limbs on the feet' date=' sweeps and subs from the top, and spending 25 minutes with a sick finisher.

GSP has 1 way to win.

Carlos has about 25.[/quote']

LOLOL

GSP takes him down passes his guard within the 1st minute of every round

deal with it.