UFC on Fuel TV 5 Struve vs. Miocic Trailer

ufc_96

Eh, it doesn't look that bad to me. I like it actually. I mean I don't love it, but it will do for a FUEL event.

lol at the guy who said Mckenzie vs Nik Lentz. haha that's awesome. I agree, the gap right now is ridiculous haha. I just want to see a damn fight already.

Werdum has only strung together two wins.

Overeem's future is uncertain and Cormier isn't even in the UFC yet.

Overeem's future really isn't uncertain, the UFC aren't going to let him go so he'll be back early next year and it'll be in a fight for the title or a #1 contender's fight. Cormier is fighting Mir for a title shot and Werdum's 2 wins are more impressive than Miocic's 3.

Travis Browne will be up there if he beats Big Foot but Miocic is no where near the top and beating Struve isn't going to get him there.

Werdum has only strung together two wins.

Overeem's future is uncertain and Cormier isn't even in the UFC yet.

cmon, Dana is liking the overeem product right now, and he will smash someone in early 2013 to get the title shot.

Big Country vs Carwin winner will either fight overeem or get the shot after him.

If Cormier beats Mir he'll probably get a champ vs champ fight for the ufc title, if Cain doesn't beat JDS.

there's three potential title fights that are more likely to happen before Struve or Miocic get a contender fight.

The struve vs Miocic winner will probably get the loser of one of the above mentioned fights at best, which won't be a contender fight... or a guy like Werdum, Hunt, Gonzaga or someone.

Overeem's future really isn't uncertain' date=' the UFC aren't going to let him go so he'll be back early next year[/b'] and it'll be in a fight for the title or a #1 contender's fight. Cormier is fighting Mir for a title shot and Werdum's 2 wins are more impressive than Miocic's 3.

Travis Browne will be up there if he beats Big Foot but Miocic is no where near the top and beating Struve isn't going to get him there.

1. You don't know that for sure.

2.That's your opinion, Miocic is undefeated and he can only fight who they put in front of him.

cmon' date=' Dana is liking the overeem product right now, and he will smash someone in early 2013 to get the title shot. [/b']

Big Country vs Carwin winner will either fight overeem or get the shot after him.

If Cormier beats Mir he'll probably get a champ vs champ fight for the ufc title, if Cain doesn't beat JDS.

there's three potential title fights that are more likely to happen before Struve or Miocic get a contender fight.

The struve vs Miocic winner will probably get the loser of one of the above mentioned fights at best, which won't be a contender fight... or a guy like Werdum, Hunt, Gonzaga or someone.

Your believing Dana "The Compulsive Liar" White?.

I never said Struve deserved a title shot, he got murdered in the same fashion Werdum did. Although it does seem Joe Silva likes setting up rematches with fighters JDS has already destroyed.

2.That's your opinion' date=' Miocic is undefeated and he can only fight who they put in front of him.[/color']

I never said Struve deserved a title shot, he got murdered in the same fashion Werdum did. Although it does seem Joe Silva likes setting up rematches with fighters JDS has already destroyed.

1.) I bet I'm right, they're not going to dispose of Overeem or make him work his way up, he's a new cash cow.

2.) He can only fight who they put in front of him, and it won't be anyone in #1 contender's fight

2.That's your opinion' date=' Miocic is undefeated and he can only fight who they put in front of him.[/color']

Why would Dana lie about feeling better about the overeem situation? I'm fairly sure if he had the ***** with overeem he'd be saying it, and if you read my entire post, I went on to say that all those fights would happen before the Struve/Miocic winner even gets a contender fight.