Let's ban profits!!

KINGnoob

His commentary doesn't show any kind of biased at all... :rolleyes:

Hes def biased. Who isn't?

Anyone can find idiots and bait them into saying stupid ****.

I dont think a single person was baited. Simple questions where asked. Ill ask you the same Kevbo and you can tell me if you feel baited. Kevbo, should there be a cap on corporate profits?

If you say I'm an in the closet liberal, your definitely a soap box Neo-Con.

Im actually consistent. You on the other hand....

I have only small govt in common with Conservatives. I think drugs should be legal, they dont. I think abortion should be legal they dont. I think gay marriage is a dumb pointless argument they dont. I think invading countries that havent harmed us in the name of preemptive attacks is ****ing stupid, they dont. I dont think there is a manifest destiny, they do.

So tell me kevbo how am i a neo con?

Ill tell you why i think you are a closet libtard. You have said, "all working men deserve a livable wage" thats a dumb ****ing comment to libertarians. I also think you believe in high taxes. I think you are for federal income tax. You have stated that complaining about taxes is silly.

So you are either a pompous **** and playing devils advocate strokes your epeen in a ways that other things can not. Or you are confused about what you believe. Or you are a lib. Simple.

Hes def biased. Who isn't?

Personal opinions should not be interjected if you are trying to make a political point.

I dont think a single person was baited. Simple questions where asked. Ill ask you the same Kevbo and you can tell me if you feel baited. Kevbo' date=' should there be a cap on corporate profits?[/quote']

Uhhh, no... That's the point of a free market.

Im actually consistent. You on the other hand....

I have only small govt in common with Conservatives. I think drugs should be legal, they dont. I think abortion should be legal they dont. I think gay marriage is a dumb pointless argument they dont. I think invading countries that havent harmed us in the name of preemptive attacks is ****ing stupid, they dont. I dont think there is a manifest destiny, they do.

I'm actually in agreement with you on those.

So tell me kevbo how am i a neo con?

One doesn't need to look very hard at your posting history to see why.

Ill tell you why i think you are a closet libtard. You have said, "all working men deserve a livable wage" thats a dumb ****ing comment to libertarians. I also think you believe in high taxes. I think you are for federal income tax. You have stated that complaining about taxes is silly.

Livable wage doesn't mean everyone should make the same amount for different jobs and responsibilities. Don't be a ****. If a company is making huge profits off the backs of its employees, they deserve a fair cut.

Federal income tax is necessary in todays society. If you think otherwise, you're massively uninformed. I don't feel the need to make an itemized list of goods and services provided by government spending through federal taxation because that would take all day. Just face it, society would not and COULD NOT function without it.

So you are either a pompous **** and playing devils advocate strokes your epeen in a ways that other things can not. Or you are confused about what you believe. Or you are a lib. Simple.

I'm glad you take such a vested interest in my stances. Maybe you will learn something...

To the OP - while I am in very vocal opposition to a profit cap, it is entirely different than to frame it as trying to ban profits. A profit cap would have to do with limiting the potential maximized final profit, not banning them all together. Now putting forth a profit cap is in my eyes not only a hindrance to free market (obviously) but it also becomes a logistical nightmare. For large conglomerate corporations, how would one go about putting a cap on their enterprise. What if under the GE umbrella, lightbulb productions soars and see record highs, but meanwhile their NBC-Universal division is actually losing money. Is GE limited in how much each company within the larger umbrella can make, or is it the conglomerate as a whole? Mergers and acquisitions becomes a nightmare. What is to prevent a company from dumping excess finance into deadend or using a growth-share matrix a "dog" division to keep it within the company at least?

Ultimately, the proposition of profit cap is a bad idea, and would create more bureaucratic nightmares that would eventually be superseded by creative lobbyist and various accountants, and in the end would likely only hinder the progress of small business from expanding. HOWEVER, there is at least a worthwhile debate to be had in the topic of Profit Cap - you're saying these people blindly support banning profits entirely. Not the same argument. And no offense, but let's not take the political rally supporters as the definitive approach of a party. Lord knows I shake my head every time this low brow "gotcha" journalism is used against the Tea Party as attempting to paint all conservatives with the same brush.