Michael Chandler vs Rick Hawn - Who wins?

Shuberling

Ok, I'm absolutley mortaled right now, so bare with me. With Rick Hawn winning the Bellator LW tournament. he is technicallt next in line to fight the god of war, Michael Chandler for the LW title. Personally, I think Chandler is the best LW in the world and think he's gonna beat Hawn, what do you guys think?

Discuss while I go get a kebab or something thanx.

Hawn has a chance, but not much of one, the candle maker by TKO in round 3. I think Chandler is a top 5 LW in talent (hasn't won enough yet to get a top 5 ranking IMO) and he's the best LW not currently in the UFC. I don't think he's well-rounded enough yet to be the best LW but definitely could be in a year or two.

Hawn has a chance' date=' but not much of one, the candle maker by TKO in round 3. I think Chandler is a top 5 LW in talent (hasn't won enough yet to get a top 5 ranking IMO) and he's the best LW not currently in the UFC. I don't think he's well-rounded enough yet to be the best LW but definitely could be in a year or two.[/quote']

Really? Personally, I think he's an amazing wrestler with great hands and pretty good kicks, but everyone has an opinion.