UFC 152: Could it be Jones most dominant perforamance?

MetatronBJJ

Love him or hate him. I think most people(unless trolling) realize that Jones is probably going to beat Vitor. I think we can also agree the by this time, Jones is gotten to, by all of the negative media and such. It will only get worst if he loses or has a sub par performance. Will he take out his frustrations on Vitor's face to prove to Dana, the rest of the UFC, and the world how good he really is? or do you think it won't even factor in to the fight? or could he crack under the pressure?..........please leave your Jones hate/Vitor love at the door. Thank you

Tbh' date=' I don't think he could get anymore dominant than what he did to Shobum, lol. That was a hilarious beatdown. :D[/quote']

I know. I'm kind of thinking this fight might resemble that one. I think Jones might enter this fight pissed off. I don't know how he fights angry, but he might want to make an example out of Vitor, and I'm sure he wants to show Chael what could happen if he ever stepped in the octogon with him.

This fight to me is going to look like one of the scenarios

Scenario 1:

JBJ tries something unorthodox and Vitor leads in with a straight left and catches him on the chin and 100 more punches are coming his way at 1000miles/hr and Vitor punches him on the back of his head a few times and wins the fight.

Scenario 2:

JBJ just slows picks Vitor from far and Vitor freezes and bricks the whole thing and doesn't even attempt to throw any hands, and eventually gets taken down and finished TKO/submission.

Scenario 2 sounds more likely to happen but scenario 1 could also happen

Scenario 1:

JBJ tries something unorthodox and Vitor leads in with a straight left and catches him on the chin and 100 more punches are coming his way at 1000miles/hr and Vitor punches him on the back of his head a few times and wins the fight.

Scenario 2:

JBJ just slows picks Vitor from far and Vitor freezes and bricks the whole thing and doesn't even attempt to throw any hands' date=' and eventually gets taken down and finished TKO/submission.

Scenario 2 sounds more likely to happen but scenario 1 could also happen[/quote']

A blend of the two imo.

JBJ tries something unorthodox, Vitor rushes in to close the distance and land the left straight, but Jones gets underhooks and throws him to the floor, where' he lands some elbows and gets the tko, or a sub if Vitor gives up his back.

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

JBJ just slows picks Vitor from far and Vitor freezes and bricks the whole thing and doesn't even attempt to throw any hands' date=' and eventually gets taken down and finished TKO/submission.

Scenario 2 sounds more likely to happen but scenario 1 could also happen[/quote']

Jones is going to take him down and get a TKO victory. So, most likely, scenario 2.

This is the perfect time for a GSP/Serra to happen. Jones mind will be messed up from the dwi and 151. The crowd will prolly boo the hell out of him. We saw in the Rashad fight that Greg is really started to kill that killer instinct too. I really doubt Vitor will win but I think this will be Jones worse performance with lots of running.

People never focus on how Jones fights' date=' it's the only way they can trash talk him.[/quote']

Yes.....That is why I have said I like Jones as a fighter and nothing else. His personal life and the crap he says is his business, I do not care. We all make stupid choices every now and then. And we also lie and make up stories...how do you think the guys get a chick in bed and score?? lol

Yes.....That is why I have said I like Jones as a fighter and nothing else. His personal life and the crap he says is his business' date=' I do not care. We all make stupid choices every now and then. And we also lie and make up stories...how do you think the guys get a chick in bed and score?? lol[/quote']

You have to lie and make up stories to get them in bed?? ha

A blend of the two imo.

JBJ tries something unorthodox' date=' Vitor rushes in to close the distance and land the left straight, but Jones gets underhooks and throws him to the floor, where' he lands some elbows and gets the tko, or a sub if Vitor gives up his back.[/quote']

yo mod please reply to my pm, need to know if that avatar is banable