UFC undisputed 3 help

Tiemo

I am pretty sure it is ok for this thread to be in the UFC section.

I am playing UFC undisputed 3 for PS3 and i play the career mode, here are 2 problems i noticed and i am wondering if anyone here knows of a fix.

1. Forced retirement. I cannot choose when my guy retires (for example, i start my career at 19 years old and i am forced to retire at 30 years old.

2. No new younger fighters come up through the ranks (like game created players). By the time my guy retires everyone is the same and is like 46 years old.

Can anyone tell me if there is a fix for this? Thanks

You are forced after 10 years' date=' for the most part only one or two guys emerges from the wfa and stuff

I had a 0-0 record guy debut in a co-main event vs rampage once he lost, the next year in my career he got a title shot with a 5-6 record, one busy year for that guy[/quote']

So there is no fix or patch?

if not, it's a very flawed career mode.

You are forced after 10 years' date=' for the most part only one or two guys emerges from the wfa and stuff

I had a 0-0 record guy debut in a co-main event vs rampage once he lost, the next year in my career he got a title shot with a 5-6 record, one busy year for that guy[/quote']

title shot with a 5-6 record at LHW? Sounds about right these days actually.

Well those arent really a big problem in career.

The cool thing about Fight Night was you could import your CAF fighters into career mode

but i dont think their stats carry over i may be wrong though.

As far as forced retierment goes i dont think its really a bug or screw up its fighting man when you dont know whe its time to hang up the gloves the ufc makes that dec. for you lol

Even in Fight Night you end up fighting the same 4 or 5 guys in the end wich that does get old.

The only other thing i liked about FNs Career was that you could import your own music for your fighters entrence music.

like my dudes nick name was Iron Head so i made him come out to a song by Rob zombie/ozzy Ironhead it was pretty epic