Can we get an "Other Sports / Organisations" section?

Shuberling

I fail to see the need for one. I rarely see more than one, possibly two threads trending on the front page of Outside section for things like NFL, Premiere League, Serie A, NBA, and so forth. So while this is a qualitative perspective; I don't see how you view everything to be "crammed" in here.

I agree completely with the OP.

a sports section would be perfect and allows us to make multiple posts on that topic instead of having to cram it into a NFL thread.

Boxing would go in there too along with K1 stuff.

Like the OP said, Bellator threads would go in and other smaller organizations so its easier to get a discussion thread going on that.

Its not necessary crammed but it gets lost with all the other topics that literally have nothing to do with sports.

I fail to see the need for one. I rarely see more than one' date=' possibly two threads trending on the front page of Outside section for things like NFL, Premiere League, Serie A, NBA, and so forth. So while this is a qualitative perspective; I don't see how you view everything to be "crammed" in here.[/quote']

Ready what SN43 said below. That is how I feel, I did word it badly to be completely honest.

I agree completely with the OP.

a sports section would be perfect and allows us to make multiple posts on that topic instead of having to cram it into a NFL thread.

Boxing would go in there too along with K1 stuff.

Like the OP said' date=' Bellator threads would go in and other smaller organizations so its easier to get a discussion thread going on that.

Its not necessary crammed but it gets lost with all the other topics that literally have nothing to do with sports.[/quote']

This ^^

leonie has no control over this bro

sparkart does and it probably will never happen.

Leonie is the 1 to make suggestions to sparkart from what I hear.