Georgia fans

Rakenshi1243

Lol at the SEC. You'd never see a OU fan cheer for Texas, but the ****** SEC teams will always cheer for Alabama as long as they get prestige.

I'm not sure how you can cheer for a team that lost to Boise, got a shot at the conference championship although USC clearly deserved it, then lost, and then lost again to MSU. I mean really.

Haters gonna hate. The best will always have those haters.

Yes, I pull for other SEC teams when they are not playing against Georgia.

That makes Georgia's win and loses look better. Should be pretty easy to understand.

And, yes, we pride ourselves on being in the toughest conference.

Guess what, I will pull for MIZZOU as well, now.

I'm not sure how you can cheer for a team that lost to Boise' date=' got a shot at the conference championship although USC clearly deserved it, then lost, and then lost again to MSU. I mean really.[/quote']

Not sure if you realize it or not, but Ga deserved to play for the SEC Championship. How did SC? The teams are not randomly chosen.

Plus, USC would have lost as well.

Alabama is not the only powerhouse in the SEC, by the way.....lol

Haters gonna hate. The best will always have those haters.

Yes' date=' I pull for other SEC teams when they are not playing against Georgia.

That makes Georgia's win and loses look better. Should be pretty easy to understand.

And, yes, we pride ourselves on being in the toughest conference.

Guess what, I will pull for MIZZOU as well, now.[/quote']

Alabama didn't even deserve to be in the title game. They didn't even win their division. LSU got screwed because they had to play the conference championship game, while Alabama rested.

Not sure if you realize it or not' date=' but Ga deserved to play for the SEC Championship. How did SC? The teams are not randomly chosen.

Plus, USC would have lost as well.

Alabama is not the only powerhouse in the SCE, by the way.....lol[/quote']

Georgia lost to Boise, SOUTH CAROLINA, LSU, and then lost to MSU.

South Carolina lost to Auburn, Arkansas, and then beat Clemson and Nebraska.

I don't know about you champ, but South Carolina clearly deserved to play LSU. They went undefeated in the East, and beat Georgia. You're being pretty damn biased right now.

Alabama didn't even deserve to be in the title game. They didn't even win their division. LSU got screwed because they had to play the conference championship game' date=' while Alabama rested.[/quote']

And they beat Bama already.

Just so happens the two best teams, beyond question, were in the same division, in the same conference.

Georgia lost to Boise' date=' SOUTH CAROLINA, LSU, and then lost to MSU.

South Carolina lost to Auburn, Arkansas, and then beat Clemson and Nebraska.

I don't know about you champ, but South Carolina clearly deserved to play LSU. They went undefeated in the East, and beat Georgia. You're being pretty damn biased right now.[/quote']

Not sure why you are calling me Champ, but if you knew anything at all about College football, you'd know that when determining Conference Champions, or who plays in the Championship games, it is about in Conference games.

South Carolina had two loses in the SEC....in case you do not understand....Champ....Georgia had one.

Georgia only lost two games before the post season.....Champ......and only one was SEC.

Please understand what you are saying before starting a stupid argument with me.

Not sure why you are calling me Champ' date=' but if you knew anything at all about College football, you'd know that when determining Conference Champions, or who plays in the Championship games, it is about in Conference games.

South Carolina had two loses in the SEC....in case you do not understand....Champ....Georgia had one.

Georgia only lost two games before the post season.....Champ......and only one was SEC.

Please understand what you are saying before starting a stupid argument with me.[/quote']

It's also about the East and West divisions inside the Conference and their standing within said division... Champ. ;):P

It's also about the East and West divisions inside the Conference and their standing within said division... Champ. ;):P

USC lost two SEC games. Georgia lost one.

Only time anything else comes in to play, is to break a tie.

If they were tied, USC would have won the first tie breaker, as they won head to head.

However, when one team only loses once, and the other twice....in the SEC as a whole, no other tie breaker is needed.

Georgia's one loss was in the East, USC's two were in the West.

USC lost two SEC games. Georgia lost one.

Only time anything else comes in to play' date=' is to break a tie.

If they were tied, USC would have won the first tie breaker, as they won head to head.

However, when one team only loses once, and the other twice....in the SEC as a whole, no other tie breaker is needed.

Georgia's one loss was in the East, USC's two were in the West.[/quote']

That's because both SC and Georgia are in the East. 1 had 1 loss, 1 had 2. Doesn't matter which losses were where when its clean cut. I don't even know why anyone would argue that honestly.

I know how college football works brochachos, but the South Carolina dilemma was ****ed up.

Both teams had two loses, but SC lost to two teams from the WEST division, and then cleaned out the EAST division.

Who was the best football team in the SEC East? South Carolina, they beat Georgia and every other team out of that division. Yet it makes sense that Georgia went on to get blasted by LSU?

I know how it works, but it's wrong. South Carolina ended the season 11-2 while Georgia ended it 10-4. South Carolina ended the season ranked 9th, Georgia 19th.

I don't see how this **** is even in question. South Carolina was clearly the best damn team, and should have been the East champs.

At the time, both teams had 2 loses. USC's loses were both in the SEC. Georgia only had one loss in the SEC.

There is no question, there is no debate. The team with only one loss in the SEC goes on.

LSU would have beat USC the same as they did Georgia. It really doesn't matter....however, there is no question who should have played in that game.

Georgia should have won their bowl game, but blew it towards the end of the game.

It is cut and dry as to who plays in the Conference Championship games. They do not just randomly pick teams.

At the time' date=' both teams had 2 loses. USC's loses were both in the SEC. Georgia only had one loss in the SEC.

There is no question, there is no debate. The team with only one loss in the SEC goes on.

LSU would have beat USC the same as they did Georgia. It really doesn't matter....however, there is no question who should have played in that game.

Georgia should have won their bowl game, but blew it towards the end of the game.

It is cut and dry as to who plays in the Conference Championship games. They do not just randomly pick teams.[/quote']

Okay, so the fact that South Carolina cleared out the East division, and also beat Georgia shouldn't matter at all. I think you've taught me to never argue with an SEC fan ever again.

A lot of **** needs to be changed with college ball, I'm glad they're at least adding playoffs.

You do realize that 2>1' date=' right?

South Carolina lost to Auburn, a SEC team that Georgia beat 45-7.

Doesn't matter though. Georgia had a better record in the SEC. That's all that matters.

Sorry it is hard for you to understand.[/quote']

Pretty much this^

In the event of an overall record tie, the decision goes to conference record. In the event of a conference tie it goes to division. In the event of a division tie it goes to whoever won when they played each other.

Recap...

Overall Record>Conference Record>Division Record>Whoever won the game they played that year