Fedor would KO JDS

Abusername

It's not that beyond belief in terms of far fetched scenarios. The problem was, Fedor and the management at M-1 ruined any chance we ever had to see The Last Emperor in UFC. And now, he's become a slow shell of his former self. I for one am glad to see him retire, any further hanging around would simply diminish his already dented legacy. However, JDS has far superior striking than Fedor ever did, and while I would have LOVED to have seen this bout in 2009 or possibly even 2010, it's time has long since passed.

The only dream fights I have left at Heavyweight I'm afraid are Werdum/Mir and to a lesser extent seeing JDS/Overeem come to fruition.

It's not that beyond belief in terms of far fetched scenarios. The problem was' date=' Fedor and the management at M-1 ruined any chance we ever had to see The Last Emperor in UFC. And now, he's become a slow shell of his former self. I for one am glad to see him retire, any further hanging around would simply diminish his already dented legacy. However, JDS has far superior striking than Fedor ever did, and while I would have LOVED to have seen this bout in 2009 or possibly even 2010, it's time has long since passed.

The only dream fights I have left at Heavyweight I'm afraid are Werdum/Mir and to a lesser extent seeing JDS/Overeem come to fruition.[/quote']

Mark Hunt vs JDS or Reem i would love to see too.