Do you think Aldo could take out Bendo?

King_Can

I would be interested to see an Aldo/Bendo fight. I personally would predict a Bendo win, but it's hardly the kind of bout I would feel confident betting on. For now, I am just anxiously awaiting the Aldo/Edgar fight. Easily the next "MUST SEE" fight in my opinion. Has all the makings of being a Fight of the Year candidate.

But if Aldo defeats Edgar, I think the wheels will be put in motion for people interested in seeing a showdown with Bendo. Although I think Benson still has a ways to go in terms of taking care of the top talent at 155 before we start looking for interdivisional fights for him.

I would be interested to see an Aldo/Bendo fight. I personally would predict a Bendo win' date=' but it's hardly the kind of bout I would feel confident betting on. For now, I am just anxiously awaiting the Aldo/Edgar fight. Easily the next "MUST SEE" fight in my opinion. Has all the makings of being a Fight of the Year candidate.

But if Aldo defeats Edgar, I think the wheels will be put in motion for people interested in seeing a showdown with Bendo. Although I think Benson still has a ways to go in terms of taking care of the top talent at 155 before we start looking for interdivisional fights for him.[/quote']

edgar/aldo is a superfight forsure

alot of fans still think edgar should be champ

suprising' date=' I don't really think hes champ material

Pettis would take him out if they fought today and a few others IMHO[/quote']

I would like to see Bendo fight Pettis again.

Pettis did lose to Guida. Henderson took him out.

MMA math doesn't work.

I just think Bendo takes Aldo.

Aldo will murk Frankie. Vicious KO in the first 60 seconds, but LW is too tied up atm for him to just slide into the title shot, they need a clear champ. Bendo has some cleaning out to do and shouldn't be looking past Nate. IF he gets past Nate he's in a world of hurt with Cerrone/Pettis Maynard/Lauzon winners likely facing off for the next shot, Aldo will be stuck at FW for a while methinks