JDS vs Velasquez II: Head to Toe Breakdown!

cruz2990

both ^^^ of you clowns will soon realize these guys are very evenly matched.....First fight was a fluke.....

No chance that fight was a fluke.

Cain has a suspect chin, we all knew this before the JDS fight. Junior's chin is solid steel. JDS has a significant striking advantage. As well as one of the best TDD in MMA, and his scramble ability is no joke. JDS has excellent reflexes, is faster then Cain, and more explosive.

Fluke? I think not.

No chance that fight was a fluke.

Cain has a suspect chin' date=' we all knew this before the JDS fight. Junior's chin is solid steel. JDS has a significant striking advantage. As well as one of the best TDD in MMA, and his scramble ability is no joke. JDS has excellent reflexes, is faster then Cain, and more explosive.

Fluke? I think not.[/quote']

You make good points. But I believe the second fight will be more competitive. Cain might last 3 minutes.

Interesting link, and a nice read. As has been said, rematches can sometimes be unpredictable. I'd love to see JDS knock out Cain again, but I sincerely doubt we'll see a repeat of their first meeting. I'm still picking JDS, but it will be a much harder fight for him this time around.

Machida defeated Shogun via controversial UD after five rounds.

In the rematch, Shogun knocked Machida out in the first.

Mir subbed Lesnar in the first after Brock pulled a rookie move.

In the rematch, Brock pulverized Mir's face and won via 2nd round TKO

Anderson Silva beat the living crap out of Rich Franklin.

In the rematch... well, the same thing happened there.

I guess you never can tell.

• 1 month later...

We haven't really seen anyone able to take JDS down and keep him there, and until that does happen, odds are rightfully against Cain.

As for the punch being a fluke and could never happen again? Go look at it, JDS doesn't even cleanly land it with his knuckles, it's more of a closed-palm strike. JDS could very possibly KO Cain again, even putting Cain straight to sleep with one good punch.

We haven't really seen anyone able to take JDS down and keep him there' date=' and until that does happen, odds are rightfully against Cain.

As for the punch being a fluke and could never happen again? Go look at it, JDS doesn't even cleanly land it with his knuckles, it's more of a closed-palm strike. JDS could very possibly KO Cain again, even putting Cain straight to sleep with one good punch.[/quote']

the location of that punch is like behind the ear. not sure what to think of it but a shot to the back of head is probably the worst location to be hit. i say if JDS hits Cain clean to the chin he wont ko him......beleive it or not Cain has decent chin......

the location of that punch is like behind the ear. not sure what to think of it but a shot to the back of head is probably the worst location to be hit. i say if JDS hits Cain clean to the chin he wont ko him......beleive it or not Cain has decent chin......

Cain's chin so far has been tested most by Kongo.

Now with all due respect to Kongo, who is a fairly good kickboxer and has some good striking power, but not like the kind of power Dos Santos has in his hands. It's like comparing a 9mm Glock to a .50 Desert Eagle. Both can drop you, and the Glock is a solid gun, but the hitting power per shot is very different.

• 1 month later...