why are the brazilian champs so damn boring?

BruteDion

Well i guess the word "boring" is not the best...maybe "less out spoken" would be better

Look at the current ones...Aldo,Silva,JDS...you even add many of the past champs...Shogun,Big Nog,ect....many of them were less out spoken then thier American counter parts...why is that?

Cultures?... Idk...what do u think

Well i guess the word "boring" is not the best...maybe "less out spoken" would be better

Look at the current ones...Aldo' date='Silva,JDS...you even add many of the past champs...Shogun,Big Nog,ect....many of them were less out spoken then thier American counter parts...why is that?

Cultures?... Idk...what do u think[/quote']

They don't need to talk ****, they just kick ***.

Look at the current ones...Aldo' date='Silva,JDS...you even add many of the past champs...Shogun,Big Nog,ect....many of them were less out spoken then thier American counter parts...why is that?

Cuz they're professionnal who let their skills and professionnalism do the talking while those american counterparts you're refering to are classless loud mouths. All talk and no walk. How many of these "outspoken" american fighters have actually been long time reigning MMA legends..?

There is just as much disrespect from Brazilian fighters and any other fighters. They also cheat a lot.

I disagree...the good ones normally talk less trash...list all the Brazilian Champs ever and list and equal amount of American Champs and i would this the number of trash talking Americans would be more

american reporters speaking english bro.

+ true martial arts is just business

If you have noticed' date=' most trash talkers are wrestlers.[/quote']

This is true...Kos,Tito,Warren,Sonnen,ect all legends of talking trash and are all wrestlers

dafaq you talking about didn't you hear all the Silva trash talking he did to Sonnen and that bump on the chin for no reason. Silva should of loss his belt for all that trash talking he did

smh.. are u trying to be retarded on purpose or by accident?

boring? I disagree. I don't watch the ufc to hear guys doing standup comedy routines. The brazilian champs are some of the most impressive.

Jones, GSP, Condit and Cruz hold the least interest for me in terms of watching a fighter fight. and that's what I tune in for.

Although, it doesn't hurt to be outgoing and funny. It's somewhat amusing, but I don't judge fighters and determine who I cheer for as a fan based on their talking.

boring? I disagree. I don't watch the ufc to hear guys doing standup comedy routines. The brazilian champs are some of the most impressive.

Jones' date=' GSP, Condit and Cruz hold the least interest for me in terms of watching a fighter fight. and that's what I tune in for.

Although, it doesn't hurt to be outgoing and funny. It's somewhat amusing, but I don't judge fighters and determine who I cheer for as a fan based on their talking.[/quote']

i agree,,,im just pointing out how the brazil guys are less smack talkers

i love to watch cruz whos mouth is always moving but i also love aldo who never talks...to me its skill aswell but i just noticed that certain guys from a certian nation talk less and i wonder what others think that reason is

i agree' date=',,im just pointing out how the brazil guys are less smack talkers

i love to watch cruz whos mouth is always moving but i also love aldo who never talks..[b'].to me its skill aswell but i just noticed that certain guys from a certian nation talk less and i wonder what others think that reason is[/b]

I thinks it's because most guys from Brazil come from more of a traditional martial arts backround which usually carries more respect than straight MMA. And martial arts is a big part of the Brazilian culture so they know respect is a big part. Now it's not all of them but most of them have a lot of respect and I think that's why.

In America people are more ignorant and ****y IMO. There are a lot of respectful guys also but I think America has more loud mouth, trash talking, ****y guys. It seems to be more about wanting to be a fighter and a badass and not a martial artist. Now again not all guys are like this but I think it's more common in America than Brazil.

I thinks it's because most guys from Brazil come from more of a traditional martial arts backround which usually carries more respect than straight MMA. And martial arts is a big part of the Brazilian culture so they know respect is a big part. Now it's not all of them but most of them have a lot of respect and I think that's why.

In America people are more ignorant and ****y IMO. There are a lot of respectful guys also but I think America has more loud mouth' date=' trash talking, ****y guys. It seems to be more about wanting to be a fighter and a badass and not a martial artist. Now again not all guys are like this but I think it's more common in America than Brazil.[/quote']

I think this is a big part of it, but another factor IMO is that the guys from non english speaking countries won't get as much air time in places like america, just because of the effort in translation, people don't pay attention as long to that. So even if they do trash talk, half of it won't get across to the american audiences.

I think this is a big part of it' date=' but another factor IMO is that the guys from non english speaking countries won't get as much air time in places like america, just because of the effort in translation, people don't pay attention as long to that. So even if they do trash talk, half of it won't get across to the american audiences.[/quote']

Good point, I agree.

Ayahuasca

Probably because they barely speak enough English to communicate never mind talk ****.

lol exactly

chael sonnen would be boring and non-controversial too if he fought in Pakistan...while everyone's throwing pakistan trash talk around he's just sitting there with his 3 pakistani words

Lol you people apparently do not know how south america is, they do not trash talk because they don't have the english to do it, you should see how people over there trash talk from football to any other sport.

If you think you "americans" (which is wrong because Brazilians are also americans btw) are louder or more outspoken than a Brazilian you are dead wrong.

Lol you people apparently do not know how south america is' date=' they do not trash talk because they don't have the english to do it, you should see how people over there trash talk from football to any other sport.

If you think you "americans" (which is wrong because Brazilians are also americans btw) are louder or more outspoken than a Brazilian you are dead wrong.[/quote']

bitter much?