Dana White on Silva :"If he wins against Georges St-Pierre, he'll be eyeing JBJ next"

megaman

Money talks and I believe a fight with GSP is very possible if he beats Condit especially in that big *** stadium, Silva wants it, Dana wants it, GSP seemed intrested before that article that popped up today, I think it's very possible.

A.Silva (after beating GSP), gets offered to fight JBJ in his retirement fight in that huge soccer stadium in Brazil he was suppose to fight Sonnen last time.

Do you think he'll say no?

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30576/white-still-keen-on-silva-vs-st-pierre-says-silva-vs-jones-also-possible.mma

Seems pretty confident' date=' but GSP is already trying to grease his way out of a fight with Silva, so it's going to be tough.

I agree with Dana, if Silva beats GSP I think he'll also try to beat JBJ.[/quote']

That would be sick......

Money talks and I believe a fight with GSP is very possible if he beats Condit especially in that big *** stadium' date=' Silva wants it, Dana wants it, GSP seemed intrested before that article that popped up today, I think it's very possible.

A.Silva (after beating GSP), gets offered to fight JBJ in that huge soccer stadium in Brazil he was suppose to fight with Sonnen last time.

Do you think he'll say no?[/quote']

It will never happen.

At this point I would rather see Silva vs Jones. Silva vs GSP has been turned down so many times I lost hope for it. But if Silva vs St. Pierre was made I would be happy as ****. This is the only time we can see it really. Weidman's fighting Boetch. Silva taking rest of 2012 off and clearly stated he wants GSP next. GSP beats Condit, hopefully they put it together finally.

If we can see both fights, then that's even better.

At this point I would rather see Silva vs Jones. Silva vs GSP has been turned down so many times I lost hope for it. But if Silva vs St. Pierre was made I would be happy as ****. This is the only time we can see it really. Weidman's fighting Boetch. Silva taking rest of 2012 off and clearly stated he wants GSP next. GSP beats Condit, hopefully they put it together finally.

If we can see both fights, then that's even better.