Is Frank Mir the most seasoned veteran in UFC ATM?

RogerJones620

I know Tito and Randy both had like 15 years in the UFC, but with them gone, does that put Frank Mir as most seasoned? Notice he started fighting in UFC in 2001, and that's a really long time ago, lol. Seems like most fighters only last 5 years in the UFC (no joke). Even guys like Brandon Vera, who beat Frank Mir, were only in the UFC for 5 years before they got booted to Shark Fights. Thoughts?

Frank Mir got sent to Strikeforce for a fight. So is he still in the UFC or is he a Strikeforce fighter now?

no UFC bought out strikeforce and strikeforce wanted to get rid of the HW division so they could focus on smaller guys and this is just the last strikeforce HW fight then they will both be in UFC no matter what the out come, Mir is still contracted under UFC

Royce still wants a Matt Hughes rematch /thread

God, I hope not. Royce was the man in his time, but the guys in MMA today are far superior to what he was in his prime, to say nothing of where he is now.

I think even Hughes is better now than when they first fought, even if he does have the losses since.